SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Oklahoma Dee, National Champ 49'er

Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life

Even though Dee gets all his class from his better half, he is a good guy. Congrats Dee, well earned. Look forward to seeing you at Trailhead and/or Tx State.

I had the good fortune of shooting on the same posse with OKD at Hellfire this and it was a pleasure....great guy and a fast shooter. Congrats on your win.

Kajun

Dee has worked his can off for this National Championship and without a doubt deserves every bit of it.

A privilege to share the stage with you cowboy. :)

Like Krazy, I also got to shoot with OK Dee at Hellfire last September. He was putting on a good show at that match.

No doubt, he is a Top Shooter.

Congratulations Dee!

..........Widder

One of my favorite Cowboys when I have the pleasure of crossing his path, Congratulations Oklahoma Dee

Congratulations

Oklahoma Dee, you make us proud!!! Tough category...Tough shooter.

Good on you....Jim

Go ahead on, Oklahoma Dee. Congratulations!!!

Yellowboy

A class act and good example for us all...Jim

Thank you all! :D I am still grinning and floating along!

We just got back home late today, then I had to unload and then go vote to change the political landscape of our country....for the better! :lol:

What a fantastic back to back weekends. I shot Fire and Ice and shot clean for the first time there, and won my category - 49R. Then followed it up by shooting clean at the SASS National Championships of Winter Range, and slipping by some of the great shooters in the 49R class to win my first of many National Championships!

May I just tell you, that was the most compelling, challenging, match that I have ever shot. I am proud of shooting it clean and winning the 49R's title was just the perfect finish.

Many thanks to those that made that match one of the premier shoots in any shooting venue.

Oklahoma Dee

Great guy to have on my WR posse. Helped with everything and shot great as well. We are lucky to have him around shooting with us in Texas--both he and his wife Kansas City Sneed are good people.

Great guy to have on my WR posse. Helped with everything and shot great as well. We are lucky to have him around shooting with us in Texas--both he and his wife Kansas City Sneed are good people.

Thanks for the kind words DHD! I know you sacrificed your performance to run a great posse.

OkDee

Archived