SASS Wire Forum

"No Trespassing" Sign

Subdeacon Joe

"If you are reading this, our snipers have a firing solution!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I've never seen it on a "formal" sign either. It is a half-joke, like all the OTHER goofy signs noted herein.

¿Un chiste? ¡Todo bien Cabrón! Jaja. Sorry my joke switch tripped off accidentally in translation.

I always wanted to put up signs like the ranges. "Live fire. Keep out."

Somehow there has got to be a way to sign your property so that trespassing is a clear disregard for the safety of the property owner.

The first time I went to the Thunder River Renegades range (the last range, not the current one) I was stopped cold in my tracks by a sign that said

-WARNING-

Entry onto this property without written permission from the installation commander is strictly forbidden. The use of deadly force has been authorized.

KEEP OUT

I sat there for 15-30 minutes trying to find a phone number for one of the club officers to make sure I was in the right place. I was, and most of the members had never even noticed the sign.

My dad always wanted one that said "Posted - Trespassers will be Violated" but we never owned any land he needed to put signs up for. Now I do, I think I may try to find some good signs.

On a serious note, the no trespassing signs distributed free by our Sheriff stand up to scrutiny. And, supplemented by "24-hour video surveillance" signs, they work, up to a point.

Archived