SASS Wire Forum

RO1 and RO2 Training in Western Wisconsin March 12

Flyen Doc Koyote #31508

The WWWB is planning on March 12, as the date for RO classes to be held at the Holmen Rod and Gun Club in Holmen Wisconsin. We will hold RO1 in the morning, and RO2 in the afternoon. WWWB would hold a 6 stage match in the morning, and a 6 stage match in the afternoon. Both matches would be FREE to those taking the training. Those taking both courses, the range would be available for use till dark. We all know travel conditions could cause folks from attending. If bad weather, we will reschedule.

WWWB does shoot the second Saturday of every month, and the heated club house is available for us to use all day. Lunch would be available to purchase.

9:00 am – 1 PM RO1 $15.00, $10 goes to SASS, and $5.00 goes to the hosting club (Waived by the WWWB) RO1 is the most intensive course, it covers all the rules and generally prepares a person to become a Timer operator. If we don’t have many interruptions and side tracks, the material can be covered in 4 to 5 hours including the time needed for the test..Net fee = $10.00

1-PM to 5 PM RO2 $25.00, $15 goes to SASS and $10 to the hosting club. (Waived by the WWWB) RO2 the classroom material is about 1/2 that of the RO1 so it is a little more relaxed and time for questions. RO2 focuses on match administration and being a Match director/Range master. This one has a range component and we would use the stages we have setup for the shoot for this component, and all we do is go through each stage talking about it and potential safety issues and how to mitigate any issues. Net fee = $15.00.

Refresher courses are strongly suggested every few years.

Please let me know if you, and how many others from your club, would be interested in participating in this very important training by March 1, 2016.

Again this training will take place at the WWWB Range, Holmen Rod and Gun club.

Pre-Registration is required. Email me directly.

I will reply with confirmation of the date and time. I will also post updates on our website.

Flyin Shootist (Mark Steil) is our RO instructor.

Questions ?

Best Regards,

Flyen Doc Koyote

TG WWWB

dockoyoe@aol.com

http://www.wwwildbunch.com/index.html

Archived