SASS Wire Forum

Once Again, Californians, Once Again

Subdeacon Joe

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2016/02/19/proposed-bill-would-require-videotaping-sales-of-firearms-in-california/

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – All California gun sales would have to be videotaped under a proposal introduced in the state Legislature.

The requirement mirrors an ordinance adopted by San Francisco in November that prompted that city’s last gun store to close.

Democratic Assemblyman Kevin McCarty of Sacramento says his AB2459 would help keep firearms out of the wrong hands.

It would also ban sales by licensed dealers who sell gun out of their homes, a practice already prohibited by many California local governments.

Amanda Wilcox of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence said Friday that video recordings would deter straw purchasers who buy guns for others who can’t pass background checks.

Dealers would also have to carry liability insurance. It is the latest of many gun-control measures introduced in the Legislature this year.

This is what happens when people issue the challenge; "How much stupider can they they get."

I really don't see how taking my picture while I buy a gun would deter me from anything compared to the fingerprints they already take.

I can just see me walking into a California gun store as a resident...........................................

I'm thinking in CLOWN MAKEUP!!!!! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived