SASS Wire Forum

Fire and Ice 2016 scores?

Charlie MacNeil, SASS #48580

I'm pretty sure the only place you will ever see them is on the website of the club that hosted the event ...

http://ccsa-az.com/match-results/

Looking right now ... I see the place holder for the event but no working link yet ... but ... that is where they will appear when they are ready.

That's the right place. They usually have them up by Tuesday night following a match. Diamond S Doug & Straight Shot Jane, who also does the cooking at Cowtown are very busy folks. With getting ready for WR, her catering and a start up business underway it may be a bit longer. I'm sure they'll get them up as soon as they can.

just a note Diamond S Doug is double checking and verifying the scores. We like the Aces program but sometimes things are not always accurate, that is why we use the computer backup to make sure the scores are poste correctly. It is a fussy program if you have someone on the posse add a shooter and do not go through master set up ipad, causing duplications of shooters and scores get posted in the wrong place. Doug is very precise before he post them so they will be up soon. thanks for all of you that shot and supported the match and we will have them posted soon on the Cowtown website. thanks Barbwire

Archived