SASS Wire Forum

97 shooters at a monthly match!

Hoss

Shot today with the Plum Creek Shooting Society in Lockhart Tx. They had 97 shooters! The PCSS gang did a great job handling that many shooters. Stages were fun and challenging.

For a bonus, I got to shoot with my pard Jim No Horse! As many of you know, No Horse has been battling some health issues, but he was able to shoot today. It was great to see him enjoying himself.

Great to meet you Hoss. Hope to get down south to your neck of the woods soon.

Come on down! We shoot 2nd & 5th Saturday's, plus, we are trying a Wild Bunch match on February 27.

When I first read the title I thought big deal. We have 97 shooters, double barrel shooters and 87 shooters.

Nice crowd. The Texas boys do like to shoot.

What a great job those Plum Creek Shooting Society folks do...Long Juan...Dragon Hill Dave...Joe Darter....General Burlesen...Phantom (we need him back) ....Artiman...to many to mention...all setting a high standard for the rest of us.

My first shoot in almost three months Yeehaw...had a flat out blast...old friends new shooters. Shot 84th out of 97...slowly working my way up....lol. What a great game. Ain't life grand. Great day with good pals....with Hoss Face up at the top of the list....those 3 drove three hours one way to shoot with us...they are very special cowboys ....Jim

Double Post...sorry Jim

I left out the guy whose ranch Plum Creek shoots on. Delta Raidèr and his wife a gracious and generous couple who attend every match and arrange a lunch afterwards that is almost as much fun as the shooting. Tall tales are told in a commissary building with tables decorated for the season or holiday period we are in. It really is amazing to see a team putting together such a great local venue...Thanks for all you do for us Delta Raider....Jim

Archived