SASS Wire Forum

Funniest Aliases

The Wichita Southpaw

Used to have the Flamin' Fecal Family from CA...Pasture Patti, Meadow Muffin, and three or four more who's names I can't remember. Loved it.

My favorite, though, is Urasmus B. Dragon.

Another I have thought of for someone in the porta potty business is Seth Poole, especially if he had a lisp!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to have the Flamin' Fecal Family from CA...Pasture Patti, Meadow Muffin, and three or four more who's names I can't remember. Loved it.

I used to shoot with Buffalo Chip and "Muffy" on occasion.

Another that I love is Tillie Dyes!

Considering that her SO is "Lunger" that seems quite appropriate!

^_^

Buffalo Chip still shoots, but Meadow Muffin doesn't.

Some funny Aussie' aliases..

Sir Kim Sizer

Bad Al Zima

Crack A Tinnie & Crack A Pooey

Doit & Ifeelya

Bad Ass Wallace & Cute Ass Wallace

R C Shot

To name a few ....

If I remember my Aussie correctly, a "tinnie" is canned beer. A "pooey"- ???

Gotta mention my wife's names here. She started as That Girl, which I liked a lot. But when she officially joined SASS she wanted to be Spicy Tart. Believe it or not, it's a family name.

I believe it. Back in college in 1966-67 I went out with Kitty Tart for a time; true name. Maybe it's the same family!

That got me to thinking what would I change my Alias to if I wanted it to sound real funny when I got called to the line.

How about O.L. No ?

If I remember my Aussie correctly, a "tinnie" is canned beer. A "pooey"- ???

Yep your right Red...crack a tinnie [can of beer]..& when he does [ which is a lot ! ]..his wife cracks a pooey [ gets the s---s ] .!

I don't remember if it was actually her alias but one day at a shoot a particularly buxom lady asked me to sinch up her corset. I mentioned her buxomness and she told me that she used to be a 38 D, now her husband calls her "38 long" if not taken it should be.

In the match stories that I write, the cowboys girl friend that he always comes to town to see or has to rescue is always Miss. Fanny Sway.

Archived