SASS Wire Forum

Funniest Aliases

The Wichita Southpaw

I have been thinking that I would like to change my Alias from "The Wichita Southpaw" to "Wichita Southpaw" because I never know where to find myself on the list at a shoot, in the T's or in the W's. That got me to thinking what would I change my Alias to if I wanted it to sound real funny when I got called to the line. I think I would like to be called Nat Sass. Then I got to thinking what is the most vulgar Alias I have ever heard, that the SASS censors must have been snoozing when the request came through and it has got to be "Buffalo Dick". I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want my grandkids present when he gets called to the line. What's the funniest Alias you have ever heard?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titus A. Gnatsass - got to rank close to the top.

Dusty Morningwood is up there too....././.

Lying Dawg is still my favorite.

I started out as Hoss Hungright, it's available by the way.

I heard this one for a gal

Cherry Longone

Yep, thought of that one for my wife. Wasn't so funny then. I was laughing. She still is not..... I was going to be Buster Heimen

I've had the pleasure of shooting with Hoof Harted. I always thought Next Shooter or One More would be funny.

Kajun

Ringer used to be Ifn Ida Shotbedder.

One of my travelin' buddies is Imis Twohofen.

My wife (Ginger Vitis) and I considered Righty Tighty and Lefty Lucy when we were starting out. I should probably change my name to 'And One' since I hear it so often after each stage.

Rock Rotten is still one of my favorite names and a heck of a gunfighter.

For clubs that shoot in order, sometimes the combination of shooters names make for some good humor...

For example, if I followed Yul Lose, on every stage as the score keeper called out the next few shooters in line you'd hear....

Yul Lose Grizzly Dave

:D

My favorite, Bad Gene Pool!

Blackfoot

Use to shoot with him all the time. Taught me a lot about shooting Frontiersman. Never could beat him. Great cowboy.

Archived