SASS Wire Forum

FS: 1894 Marlin Cowboy Carty Short Stroke .45 Schofield. SOLD

SOLD.Marlin 1894 chambered in .45 colt but short stroked and set up to run .45 Schofield. This gun is set to run .45 Schofield ammo loaded to 1.42" or less, which is easily achieved and maintained with a 200gr. bullet. I have also run 160gr. as well. This rifle will straight up haul the mail. I have done several 10 shot runs in the 1.74 sec range with it, if you do your part it will keep up. Short stroke work including action work done by the master Marlin guy Cowboy Carty, includes a excellent trigger job. Gun has very minimal round count through it and has only been shot in 2 matches. Blueing and wood is excellent with some average gun cart/stage dings in wood. These don't come around that often and if you wanted one done by Carty you would be waiting for about 1 1/2 years as his waiting list is LONG. $1450 shipped to your FFL, FFL must be willing to accept from a individual. Delivery to Winter Range is possible. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it regardless of PM conversations. Thanks for looking. SOLD

B1F3F640-7FBE-404E-BE9C-9BA89E9DBF77_zps

NICE rifle!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived