SASS Wire Forum

Fella shoulda controlled his temper....

Good!

Mas gut!!

Just announced. He will not be charged.

Good. Darn lucky, but good.

Criminals need to know their *^$#^%*&( ain't gonna fly.

A feller here got away with it several years ago. Father of a daughter the man was making moves at went to his house to confront him. As he was driving away, man shot him with a SKS, from about 200 yards. Body was in one county, shooter was shooting from another county, neither DA knew exactly how to handle it, so they ruled it self defense. Should have at least been negligent homicide IMHO. The shooter was a known nutcase, I think the DA's might have been a bit afraid of him. In shooter's defense, there was a bullet hole above his front door. I never heard if victim actually fired the shot, or it was an old bullet hole.

A feller here got away with it several years ago. Father of a daughter the man was making moves at went to his house to confront him. As he was driving away, man shot him with a SKS, from about 200 yards. Body was in one county, shooter was shooting from another county, neither DA knew exactly how to handle it, so they ruled it self defense. Should have at least been negligent homicide IMHO. The shooter was a known nutcase, I think the DA's might have been a bit afraid of him. In shooter's defense, there was a bullet hole above his front door. I never heard if victim actually fired the shot, or it was an old bullet hole.

Pretty stupid DAs. :rolleyes:

If this news report is correct:

"A Colorado man who was tied up and robbed at gunpoint in his own home may face charges for shooting and killing the suspect, who was fleeing in a stolen car,KDVR.com reported."

and

“If a guy is driving away, even if it is your vehicle that he stole, you cannot use deadly force,” Dan Recht, the expert, said."

Home owner is in deep poo!

Too bad. He probably saved some cop the grief of shooting the puke.

That kind of death should fall under the category of occupational hazard.

Archived