SASS Wire Forum

RO classes

Gunslinger SASS 10706 Life

I will be holding RO I and II classes at the Oakwood Outlaw bunkhouse the first Saturday in March (5th).

If you will be attending please contact me so I can have the correct number of packets and if possible pins and chevrons. Cell 214 803 9258 or email gun1@chilitech.com.

Gunslinger, do you know of anyone who gives these classes in the So Ca. Area?

Thanks, Will Do!

Gunslinger, do you know of anyone who gives these classes in the So Ca. Area?

Will,

We are having ROI and ROII classes on the Wednesday between the CA 2016 WBAS and SASS State Matches at Diamond Dick's Cowboy town.

Details are here. http://www.californiagunslingers.com/

FYI - The final, edited & amended, corrected versions of the rulebooks have been sent in for posting on Monday, 01 FEB.

The newer versions (minus a few minor errors in the SHB & RO1) will have that date on the cover page.

The RO2 docs didn't require any changes (that we are aware of...so far...but...)

Advise holding off printing any class/reference materials until the updated versions are up on the website.

(and thanks to those who helped with the post-publishing proof-reading)

Rgds,

PWB

Thanks Allie, I also noticed that there are RO classes at Winter Range. I think they are on the same day as Wild Bunch which I'm shooting in so if I can't make it to those classes, I will keep yours in mind.

I just finished the RO I course refresher at Winter Range. Bunchquitter and Buffalo Brewster were there as well.

I really think that these classes should be pushed for any Old, New, and current shooters to take.

Excellent new information and makes you aware of all types of myths and facts.

Gunslinger is one of the premier teachers in this shooting sport. Make room in your time to take these courses.

Oklahoma Dee

Archived