SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's back down there again!! I go away for a couple of days and y'all let this happen???

Mongo!! Me and Schoolmarm are planning a big tour this summer. She is retiring and we plan to "See the USA" and go shoot with some folks in places farther away. As of now, we haven't decided if Black Gold will be a jumping off point for the start of the trip or not, so I don't know right now if I'll pack the hat gear or not.

I'll keep you posted, but bring your hat anyway!!

Just curious to see if Tombstone brings his gas powered Margarita maker?

Randy

In case you forgot how it runs......

I guess I better fire that thing up and see if she will run again.

Shoot first!! Drink all night!! REPEAT!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I got it all covered. Theres gonna be fans and feathers everywhere! Theres no reason to not smile and keep cool!

I got it all covered. Theres gonna be fans and feathers everywhere! Theres no reason to not smile and keep cool!

If you follow some of them SC wimmin shooters yore gonna be having all kinds of feathers blowing around...no that I mind feathers ya'll ;):D

Kajun

Just printed apps for the entire family, see you guys soon !!!!

Slick

Ah well, there went the neighborhood....dang Yankee Kajuns...from clear up north of Interstate 10. :D

Actually it'll be good to see ya'll again....Hammerock and Lily Bleu are growing up fast!

Kajun

Hey Copperhead Joe, I can't shoot no more but would I be welcomed to come down and lose my truck keys again? Lol

Just to let everyone be prepared, we might have a little "Let's make a deal" going on. It'll probably be a spur of the moment deal so be prepared, always. You never know what I might ask for!

With the Great NorEaster cancelled I was able to switch some of my vacation days and add this shoot to our schedule. Looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing some old friends.

See ya there!

John Barleycorn & Bdoc

With the Great NorEaster cancelled I was able to switch some of my vacation days and add this shoot to our schedule. Looking forward to meeting new folks and seeing some old friends.

See ya there!

John Barleycorn & Bdoc

Can ya' get Capt. Morgan Rum and his lovely spouse to join ya'??

olan Craps- don't rightly know what steampunk category is, if youre talking about a shooting category. As far as dress, I like the steampunk look. Sat. night is a wear your best hillbilly outfit. I'm sure you can come up with something. Maybe "hillbilly steampunk"!

I been talkin' up Black Gold pretty good down here in the Sunny State.

Hopefully it's sinkin in.

Hey Cracker Crew - you know who you are - do you like bourbon? How about fun times? Maybe with a little shoot thrown in for fun...

This is THE SHOOT.

I scoped it out for you last year.

I'm telling you that you will not be disappointed.

Send your application now.

It wuz gud to ketchup wif da BG krewe at da GA match. I sat next to their table at the banquet and you've never heard such a fuss and had such foolishness going on! Ya'll, they know how to throw down and have a party!.

The NC State match is next on the chootin' calendar and then it on to the Pondersoa Pines!

Kajun

Hey Barleycorn what do you say we meet a couple days early at Hatfield Mcoy trails and do some 4 wheeling before the shoot

I'll be there the 9-13th then head 3 hours to the shoot

Counting down the days to the funnest match EVER!! Will have plenty of feathers :D

Gotta watch out for Sue Render....she'll tickle your fancy with them feathers :lol:

Kajun

It wuz gud to ketchup wif da BG krewe at da GA match. I sat next to their table at the banquet and you've never heard such a fuss and had such foolishness going on! Ya'll, they know how to throw down and have a party!.

The NC State match is next on the chootin' calendar and then it on to the Pondersoa Pines!

Kajun

Kajun, you is rite bout thet Crew from the Sunshine State. I been witness to suma their antics. Party don't even git close to deeskribin whut they do! If'n they wus ta show up fer Black Gold....well all I gots ta say is YA DON'T WANNA MISS THIS'N!

Archived