SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell ya one thing Judge, if'n he gets enough Copperhead juice he'll turn from Dang It Dan into Dammit Dan :o:D

Kajun

Handed our entries in person at the GA match. High Cotton Kitty and I are really looking forward to this one. Dragging the camper so we won't have far to crawl....err I mean walk when it's time to turn in and leaving Stonewall at home so no kids to worry about.

I turned into Dammit Dan once before at the Georgia match, which happens the next day 'cause my head hurts so much!!

Very true, I saw it happen :blink:

Very true, I saw it happen :blink:

I guess when he turns into Dammit Dan he forgets your name.....then you go by "What's Her Name." ;):lol::lol:

Kajun

No sir Dan!

First timers usually get stuck with OUTLAWS and GUNFIGHTERS!

But, in your case IM will probably allow it.

OUTLAWS and GUNFIGHTERS are my kind of vermin. I should feel right at home.

Dang It

Ya gotta understand one thing about Black Gold...

It's like a party with 200 close friends. Music, food and fun.

And oh by the way we're gonna shoot now too.

It will change you forever.

Waimea

I dont have anything to do with the shooters list but try Facebook under Black gold sass. Dan, be sure to put on your app. about posseing with the S.C. bunch. I will also try to remember to tell Miss Bo. Now remember, if you dont get a hug when you get there, just remind us and believe me, you will get one, or two...We want everyone to feel welcome. we do remember that YOU paid to be here. So its all about you!

Cant wait to see how you make that indian costume hillbilly!

Maybe install a set of braces to hold up his loincloth? :)

Kajun

After seeing Joe, Iron and Whiskey at the Ohio State shoot I'm excited about going to Black Gold for the first time.

See yall there.

KK

Shooting list on Black Gold SASS on facebook. Don't know if it's been updated but have around 180 or so signed up. Only a few more left, let's get those apps. in.

Shooting list on Black Gold SASS on facebook. Don't know if it's been updated but have around 180 or so signed up. Only a few more left, let's get those apps. in.

There are some of us that don't do Facebook. The who's coming list on the club website only shows a little over 80.

Scout

I don't know why the updated list isn't on the web site. But we do have over 180 shooters right now. We got folks coming from-AL., TN., KY., N.Y., MAINE, WI., GA., N.C., S.C., FL., IN., IL., OHIO, S.D., TX., LA., MO. And that's just what I know right now. Lots of new faces coming. Gonna be a great time.

Well, I hate to break the news to yall, but it's looking like the "chickens" has made it to the Black Gold. Those of you who know what I'm talking about-woo-hoo. For those of you who don't-wait till you get here and see. SURPRISE!

Dang chickens...they're still laughing at me! At least I'll get another 'shot' at them.

Kajun

Well, I hate to break the news to yall, but it's looking like the "chickens" has made it to the Black Gold. Those of you who know what I'm talking about-woo-hoo. For those of you who don't-wait till you get here and see. SURPRISE!

Oh come on I'm supposed to have left them in Texas when I leave here!

Scout

'Sokay!! I gots a torch AND a plasma cutter!! With them, I can fricassee even the most steely of them yardbirds!!!

Chickens?????? I just commissioned the welders to cut us two 8 foot chickens for Cbeaux stage. Now whatcha gonna do???

Tbone, Ima w*rkin' up some anti-chicken loads fer them raskules. I'm figurin' on folding up some paper containing the new Democrat budget in them thar rounds, if that don't scare the sh*t out of them chickens and shrink them down to size I don't know what will. :blink::wacko:;)

Kajun

They have traveled the United States, maybe the World. stopping at the biggest shoots, everyone talks about them. The most famous targets in SASS. The Granddaddy of them all will be at BAC 2016. Y'all might see them at a range near you...Chicken Targets???? If you drink enough Copperhead juice your liable to see anything.

They have traveled the United States, maybe the World. stopping at the biggest shoots, everyone talks about them. The most famous targets in SASS. The Granddaddy of them all will be at BAC 2016. Y'all might see them at a range near you...Chicken Targets???? If you drink enough Copperhead juice your liable to see anything.

well you see what happened was,,,,,,,,,

Hey Titas, have you seen Mr Sanders lately? Could be we will need his help

With them there chickens you oughta call Col. Sanders instead of Mr. Sanders! ;):D

Kajun

Archived