SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there have been good deals on guns and lots of other "cowboy goodies" the last two years.

Every year it seems that more and more "cowboy stuff" shows up for the yard sale! And speaking of "good deals"...the last "good deal" I got on a cowboy gun happened to be at Black Gold a few years back. And that "good deal" just happened to be an SKB 100 in near pristine condition. And that "good deal" came from none other than a pard named ROWDY BATES! So Rowdy, if ya got any more "good deals" be sure to look me up! I'm always interested in "good deals" on cowboy guns! :)

Well I like to do deals where both parties are happy. If you think you got a good deal, just imagine the deal I got before you. Just passing on the savings. I'll see what's in the vault. What day does most of that go on? Don't want to miss it.

Titus,

Being that you and I are such good friends I will be more than happy to share the list with you.

I mean we are fellow judges that always split the the fees we collect so of course I'll share.

Looking forward to this here shoot! Been awhile and looking forward to the entertainment oh and the shoot!

Glad to hear you're gonna' make it!! Ain't seen ya' in a while!!

Glad to hear you're gonna' make it!! Ain't seen ya' in a while!!

BW; This will be the first time I will see you when I'm not drinkin.....sounds scarey....lol. Turkey Legs, Seriously, Really or whatever your name is this year....lookin forward to seeing you and the crew.

KK

Woo-Hoo, Rowdy's coming back! We missed you and it's about time. Ninty Caliber and Turkey Legs, Really? Well, let the fun begin!

HEY!! HEY!! HEY!! WE let it get down there!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm still recovering from the Crap Shoot!!

Sure was good to see you and the family up there this last weekend!! ;)

I've been pr*aticin' ma steer roping, pea shootin', golf puttin',bean bag thowin', elbow bendin', and nostril noodlin' in anticipation of the hillbilly olimpiks...is they anthin' else I need to be doin'?

Kajun

I saw the preliminary list of those already signed up!! Pretty danged impressive!!!

And an all week picnic too!!

Sure did have a great time at the crap shoot. Sure makes you not hardly able to wait for the black gold. Gonna be even better than last year. More prizes! More moonshine! Poles!

Was that list impressive before or after that bottle of Jack Daniels

BOTH!! And the Jack was just the start of things if I ain't mistaken!!

We're planning on attending this year and should have the apps in next week so ya'll take it easy on us newbies!

I would appreciate any advice on camping at the range. Hookups, (I saw electrical on the app) etc...

Thanks,

Traveler

Howdy, all. Sorry for my absents, been busy. As soon as the Crap Shoot was over, we had to start on Big Johnson's Olimpiks stage. The good news is He said I didn't have to move all of the mountain, just part of it! It don't stop there he said it had to be under cover. Might as well throw in a covered dance floor and double the picnic tables, just in case picnic broke out. And not shore what he meant about poles, but he said there had to be two poles. What for I don't know. Anyways hope everyone had a great Easter.

A least he didn't ask for 2 Kajuns. One is plenty. :D

I see you FINALLY woke up from your nap there ole timer......I guess that magic chair has you in its grip. I think the poles are for retired LEO's to practice their pole dancing routines so's they can compete in the Olimpiks! Just remember, Iron Maiden has a thing for folks in fancy shoes and those "allimagator choes" you got that you cook your "apple pie/cobbler" in might win you extra points with her if'n ya wear them whilst you dance around your pole! ;):lol:

Kajun

Archived