SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder, what kind of getup Titus has in store for us in the mens sexy dance contest. Does anyone else have a special getup? Inquiring minds want to know!

Then again, some of us are still trying to erase memories of last year. :wacko:

Y'all got room for a couple a Yankees?

'Northerners' are welcome but once you get there..... there are no Yankees.

Southern hospitality will overwhelm you and you become one of us'ns..... :D

Besides, you're already spelling "Y'all" correctly ..... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Y'all got room for a couple a Yankees?

Be glad to have ya'!!

Boy's, just a word of warning you may come as Yankee's, or just new to the this EVENT, but you will leave friend and smiling!! Which by the way if you didn't know frowns are illegal on this range. A smile is required at all times. We actually have people going around looking for anybody frowning. Heaven forbid you are caught not smiling. You will be held and tickled with a feather until you smile, or whatever it takes to get it done!! My "smile marshal" Mr Titus will see that it happens.

Maiden, as the duly appointed "smile marshal" :) I'd be honored to have you, with Joe's blessing of course, as my "smile marshallette." :D Now believe me, there ain't an easier job on God's green earth than bein the "smile marshall" at Black Gold! Since Joe appointed me to this prestigious position a couple years ago, I have yet to find anyone who needed any more than the slightest nudge to bring a smile. And it is a rare occasion that you find anyone without at least a small little smile. Most of the time it's a full on, tooth bearin, ear to ear grin! But I doubt you'd have many, if any, cowboys put up much resistance for an official "punishment by feather" should it be administered by you! :wub:

OK, Joe, are ya gonna hang a badge on her?

Wait a minute....the more I think about this....Maiden, I got this funny feelin there might just be a whole bunch frownin cowboys :( runnin around once they find out you'll be the one to hand out any ''punishment" they got comin! Why, it just might be a durn epidemic! :o Joe, hang on to that badge for a while, will ya? Let me get back to ya.

Titus A.(I gotta watch that 'drinkin thinkin') Gnatsass

If'n they ain't smiling I think they just need to be strapped to that post underneath the shelter and just open up the valve...it won't take long.

Kajun

A1736626-9957-486F-A2BA-A41F8F36056E.jpg

Wait a minute....the more I think about this....Maiden, I got this funny feelin there might just be a whole bunch frownin cowboys :( runnin around once they find out you'll be the one to hand out any ''punishment" they got comin! Why, it just might be a durn epidemic! :o Joe, hang on to that badge for a while, will ya? Let me get back to ya.

Titus A.(I gotta watch that 'drinkin thinkin') Gnatsass

With Iron Maiden running around with the official 'feather', I was starting to practice my frown..... :angry:

Titus, it ain't the cowboy way to 'renege' on your original offer to Iron Maiden..... ;)

One more thought about anybody 'frowning'................ Korupt Karl is gonna be there. He is the original tickler, hugger, and butt patter professional..... :o

..........Widder

I've seen a few frowns up there....mostly around daylight when we are trying to get started moving for the day and the fog aint burned away yet. Even those seem to fade away rather quickly after breakfast.

Titus, it ain't the cowboy way to 'renege' on your original offer to Iron Maiden.....

Widder, you are correct as usual my friend! I guess I'll just hafta cowboy up and deal with the consequences. Maiden, please accept my sincerest apology.

BUT.... don't come cryin' to me when you realize ya got a sworn duty as 'smile marshallette' to turn any and all frowns upside down. I can see the line now....sullen, scowlin cowboys :angry: as far as the eye can see, all waitin their turn with the 'feather'! Remember, you asked for this! :P

Titus,

Roy, Gene and Hoppy are smiling down from Heaven at your decision..... :D

And a lot of us locals are smiling again, although some of us are planning to impart a 'strategically induced frown' when we see Iron Maiden..... ;)

..........Widder

Who needs a feather? Simply "sentence" anyone found guilty of frowning to have to chug a solo cup of "Copperhead juice". The frown will be gone (and probably any semblance of sobriety).

If she can break free of Korupt Karl's grasp! ;)

Hey, Hey,,,I simply like to hug the ladies....is that a bad thing? ....and for the record she is holding on too....lol.

KK

Hey, Hey,,,I simply like to hug the ladies....is that a bad thing? ....and for the record she is holding on too....lol.

KK

All in good fun, my friend! Fannie says she can't wait for the 'huggin' to start! :)

On the subject of that hugging booth, I understand it is more of a "chute" that funnels the ladies right to him. I stand in awe.

Maiden, I have a feather duster that never gets used if you want to borrow it, on second thought , if you want to keep it.

Sitting here pondering going to Black Gold at Ponderosa Pines in July. I haven't been since the inaugural match in 2011 and my only memories are of good people, fun times, best food ever, and good people eating great food and having a ball. Vague recollections of a gasoline powered margarita mixer driven by Tennessee Tombstone . . . and there was shooting going on when the sun was shining! Other than that, it was okay. :)

Sitting here pondering going to Black Gold at Ponderosa Pines in July. I haven't been since the inaugural match in 2011 and my only memories are of good people, fun times, best food ever, and good people eating great food and having a ball. Vague recollections of a gasoline powered margarita mixer driven by Tennessee Tombstone . . . and there was shooting going on when the sun was shining! Other than that, it was okay. :)

And you can only blame yourself for all of the fun you've missed in the last few years!!! :wacko::blink::lol:

Well guys and gals, it looks like I'm going into retirement, so that means I'm gonna come out of retirement. I'm coming to Black Gold for my first shoot in 2 or 3 years. I hear Joe is retiring too, so it may get fun. Looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Well guys and gals, it looks like I'm going into retirement, so that means I'm gonna come out of retirement. I'm coming to Black Gold for my first shoot in 2 or 3 years. I hear Joe is retiring too, so it may get fun. Looking forward to seeing all my friends.

Yee Haw! Congrats to ya Rowdy! And yeah, Joe says he's hangin' it up as well. I'm goin' to do the same sometime this year, just haven't sign the paperwork yet. Tryin' to settle on a date. And it will be good to see ya again. It's been WAY too long since we last shared a cold one!

DANG!! Rowdy, Copperhead, Titus, 'n' Schoolmarm all retirin' at the same time!!!

Sounds like a good reason for a party!!

OH YEAH!! It's already a party!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well Black Water looks like the neighborhood just went to heck. :P Got my app into Joe yesterday so Ruff Kut and Kajun

look out. Ya'll outlaws better look out, Ol Waimea been practicing on ya'll, this past weekend dat boy was shooting the

bolts out of the targets down in Fl. So hence his new name change has gone to Ol

One Shot WA"ENEMA " not just for his

one hole shoot'n, but dat Kajun dun told me he could be a pain in the rear. :o:D:D Yea Kajun i done drug you into this'n too :P

Well Black Water looks like the neighborhood just went to heck. :P Got my app into Joe yesterday so Ruff Kut and Kajun

look out. Ya'll outlaws better look out, Ol Waimea been practicing on ya'll, this past weekend dat boy was shooting the

bolts out of the targets down in Fl. So hence his new name change has gone to Ol

One Shot WA"ENEMA " not just for his

one hole shoot'n, but dat Kajun dun told me he could be a pain in the rear. :o:D:D Yea Kajun i done drug you into this'n too :P

Oh boy....here we go!! :lol::lol:

Kajun

Archived