SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold 2016

If Wed Wiver Way shows up for Black Gold, Korupt Karl will donate his services at a 'HUG BOOTH' for all the women.

Ladies Beware: KK's hands will not be handcuffed .......... :o

Little known secret: KK is known as 'Lobster Claws' buy the women down in Florida.

..........Widder

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wuz it only meowndangself a tarp wood dew fine.

Miz Camille has gro'd used ta tha comferts o' hot waddur an' flushin' kommode.

Eye am steel werkin' an angle.

Stump Water

Miz Camille will be happy to find that there is a lady's and gentleman's room each with its own shower with hot running water and flush toilets.

There is a commode in between the two shower rooms with the essentials: flush toilet and washbasin.

You just have to share with 300 of your best friends. :lol:

I think there might have been one morning I had to wait for the shower for about 5 minutes.

I do understand though about the wimmen folks wanting their creature comforts.

Anyhow I give the sanitary accommodations at Ponderosa Pines two thumbs up.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

If Wed Wiver Way shows up for Black Gold, Korupt Karl will donate his services at a 'HUG BOOTH' for all the women.

Ladies Beware: KK's hands will not be handcuffed .......... :o

Little known secret: KK is known as 'Lobster Claws' buy the women down in Florida.

..........Widder

And if he don't?....Let me see....I betcha' ...Korupt Karl will donate his services at a 'HUG BOOTH' for all the women. :P

KK, RRR, Widder, T-Bone......... Star studded event, I'm thinking.

With all the little snow storms around here, the Crap Shoot is lookin' mighty good right now!!

Hey Copperhead!! Counting me, (what don't sign up 'til the last minute 'cause EVERYBODY knows I'll be there!!) how many we got so far??

Our applications went out in the mail today. We're not taking the chance of not making the 200 cut-off line. If you only make one big shoot this year, this is the one to make. It's a 3-4 day party with some of the best people in the sport and we shoot a few guns too.

Well after much Debate with Miss Bo, and my significant other I guess I better plan on being there, I may even bring my guitar Desperado.

Dat would be KEWL!!!

Have no fear!! Whatever they can dream up, Will NEVER work like they think it will!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:B)

And we'll get to laugh our collective A$$es off watching it go off the rails!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, we are back in Tn. from Florida. Got to shoot on a posse with Delta Glen, Santa Fe River Stan, Hawkeye Gen, and Cardboard Cowboy finally. Hoping maybe to get them to the black gold! Not only are they great shooters, they have lots of fun. Great bunch!

Just wondering: what kinda brews, dessert, grilled items, and snacks yall are bringing. Be real nice if there was something without citrus, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, or nutmeg! I can't have any of those, just saying! I can be bought!

"Be real nice if there was something without citrus, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, or nutmeg! I can't have any of those, just saying! I can be bought!"

Sounds like a pretty restrictive diet! And I know that the consumption of those items will result in less than desirable outcomes for you. But I know of one certain libation that will be available in copious quantity, that I don't believe contains any of the afore mentioned ingredients. However, consumption of that libation can have less than desirable outcomes as well, depending on the amount consumed! ;)

Well, we are back in Tn. from Florida. Got to shoot on a posse with Delta Glen, Santa Fe River Stan, Hawkeye Gen, and Cardboard Cowboy finally. Hoping maybe to get them to the black gold! Not only are they great shooters, they have lots of fun. Great bunch!

Just wondering: what kinda brews, dessert, grilled items, and snacks yall are bringing. Be real nice if there was something without citrus, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, or nutmeg! I can't have any of those, just saying! I can be bought!

Rio Drifter called and talked to me on the phone yesterday. Now many of you know him. And many of you will agree with me that while Rio is a fine upstanding feller, sometimes he can seem just a little out there. Well yesterday he seemed just a little further out there than usual. Then I remembered....Whiskey Creek and Copperhead Joe just left Florida a few days ago....yup, that explains it! :P

Boy's, ya best keep your woman folk close at hand, and away KK's "Hug Booth" cause it looks like RRR is in!! Couldn't stand the pressure. Shaping up to be a very competitive match with a bunch of very fine shooters a comin. List is a comin!

Match, oh there is a real nice match through-ed in this EVENT, with some Hot Shot Shooter's.

Did I say Hot? Ya best tie ya hats on this year cause we going to have fans!!! Air will be a movin, and not just "Hot Air".

Well you know Mr. Cajun them fans pointed in the right direction could have affect, so I receckon that would have to be negotiated, if'n know what I mean.

I'll have my people talk to yore people....I'm shore we kin come to an equitable "arrangement." Does payment have to be in damn Yankee dollars or wud ya accept Confederate money? I also kin might be porswaided to round up some Kajun skript if that's more to yore liken' ;):lol::D

Kajun

Triple R on the scene!! Too cool fer school!! Maybe I can get Hatfield loose long enough to make the match!!

Well, I know we have Sidekick, RRR, 3 Cut, Shamrock Sadie, what other speedsters are coming? Wow, our little match is attracting some big celebrities! Can't wait to see who else is coming.

I'm workin' on gettin' Will Reilly to come out for this one!!

I got's to count down this one and then another one for October!! Two best matches going and I'm gonna' get to go to both of 'em!!! :FlagAm::lol::wub::lol:B):FlagAm:

Boy's, ya best keep your woman folk close at hand, and away KK's "Hug Booth" cause it looks like RRR is in!! Couldn't stand the pressure. Shaping up to be a very competitive match with a bunch of very fine shooters a comin. List is a comin!

Match, oh there is a real nice match through-ed in this EVENT, with some Hot Shot Shooter's.

Did I say Hot? Ya best tie ya hats on this year cause we going to have fans!!! Air will be a movin, and not just "Hot Air".

Joe, It's not actually a "Hug Booth"....just an occasion wherever it happens....lol.

KK

I wonder, what kind of getup Titus has in store for us in the mens sexy dance contest. Does anyone else have a special getup? Inquiring minds want to know!

I wonder, what kind of getup Titus has in store for us in the mens sexy dance contest. Does anyone else have a special getup? Inquiring minds want to know!

What makes you think I'm gonna be in the dance contest? ^_^

Archived