SASS Wire Forum

Dessert Wars at Black Gold!

ironmaiden

Wasn't gonna' say it!! NOPE!! I wasn't gonna' say a word!!

But I GOTTA' agree with my buddy Jackalope!! :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Wally!!

BUT QUALIFIED FOR WHAT???? :unsure::wacko::ph34r::lol:<_<

I was doin' just that yesterday afternoon!!

You down for Curtis Lowe again this time? I got a couple of others I'm ruminatin' on for ya. I'll holler at ya' when I get 'em picked out!!

You gonna' be able ta' negotiate the stage better this year, what with them two new knees you'll be sportin'!!

I'm wonderin' if Cowboy Junkie is gonna' put in an appearance. Can'tCha' See shore was fine last year!!

I'm down for whatever you want and the guys can put up with.

Who knows, Titus and Red might need some competition!

After you get that other knee fixed up Judge, you should be ready for the challenge by July!

MAGIC JUDGE XXL!!!

Don't get me started, y'all would have to call Boozy and Jackalope for reinforcements if I get out there.

Remember the movie line "Chicks dig scars!!!" Well....... I'm just sayin'!

Iron Maiden, you know I plan to cook some dead animals on the grill, plan to work with the "pig smoker" Joe built. I have heard rumors that Boozy plans to cook something up but those are just rumors.

Tombstone, you mighta skeert everone off. Don't hear noone a braggin. Titus and Red might need to be a practicin cause there is 2 round, splinterless, metal poles going up. I think Kiss can woop alla ya.

I was doin' just that yesterday afternoon!!

You down for Curtis Lowe again this time? I got a couple of others I'm ruminatin' on for ya. I'll holler at ya' when I get 'em picked out!!

You gonna' be able ta' negotiate the stage better this year, what with them two new knees you'll be sportin'!!

I'm wonderin' if Cowboy Junkie is gonna' put in an appearance. Can'tCha' See shore was fine last year!!

That was a blast..........and I'm planning on being there again......it's a great time & great folks.

I'm plannin' on doin' a little cookin' too!! HELL!! I ain't skeert!!

Been working on those peppers, Maybe I can run with the big dogs at some level.

Tombstone!! Any of your peppers left over can be placed in my keeping!!!

I'm thinking that maybe Whiskey might get involved in the grilling. Well, I know whiskey will be involved, but I mean Whiskey Creek. Yeap, done bought a grill and been watching videos... Ya'll better be on your game!

I'm thinking that maybe Whiskey might get involved in the grilling. Well, I know whiskey will be involved, but I mean Whiskey Creek. Yeap, done bought a grill and been watching videos... Ya'll better be on your game!

Drinking and eating alcohol, interesting. This shoot keeps getting better and better.

If WCJ is involved in the grilling then there will be another event in the Hillbilly Olimpiks.

Kajun

I understand there will be two categories in the Grill competition,

Traditional and Modern.

Creek gets to compete in Modern, with that new fangled, self-feeding, adjustable sites, smoker he has picked up.

If WCJ is involved in the grilling then there will be another event in the Hillbilly Olimpiks.

Kajun

Maybe another event for the Manchester Volunteer Fire Department?

Maybe another event for the Manchester Volunteer Fire Department?

Why not??? We had the electric company out a few years ago!! :o:wacko::lol:

Everyone who is reading this, please let everyone know that there might be a game of "Let's Make A Deal" going on. You just don't know what I'll be asking you for!

Ok, ejumacate me. Whats Lets Make A Deal? Some kinda game show like Family Feuds?

Renegade,

It was a game show in the 60s and 70s. They showed you items big and small and you had to guess the price. The person who got the closest, won the prize. At the end of the show, to kill a few minutes, the host would ask people for simple items. If you could produce them (razor, comb, etc.) the host would give you money.

Just got back from Georgia st. match. What a great match! Met a few more folks coming to the Black Gold. Gonna be a great time. Cut off is at 200. Getting close, so please get your apps. in. Just because you come every year don't mean you will get in. First come first served. So lets get them in so Miss Bo can get the posse lists made and we can get all of the bags made up. Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Boy oh boy, I sampled a beverage from one of the contestants for the beer/beverage contest at Black Gold at last weekends GA State match. You other competitors better bring your "A" game because this beverage had even non-drinkers asking for more.

Archived