SASS Wire Forum

Dessert Wars at Black Gold!

ironmaiden

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It weren't that hot last year!! :rolleyes: It WAS a little humid!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Jackalope!! We may have two drums this time!! I think Matthew may be back for this one!!

Boozy!! Everybody always says it's the humidity!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Who am I to argue??? ;):lol::lol:

Pineapple and peaches. Purdy Boy can sure come up with some stuff. I wonder, is he coming to the Black Gold? What will he bring this time? ;)

Tombstone threw down the gauntlet to Purty Boy!! All kinds of challenge to his purtyhood and sech!! I reckon we'll see if he'll take up the challenge!!! Legends are made of just such stuff as this!!!

Nothin' legendary about PB's chili!!

It could be "interesting" if he accepts the challenge laid down by Tn. Tombstone!!

All I mentioned was the two beers, I did not eat any of that California Chili he brought up to PT, that was just weird.

MY MISTAKE!! It was Copperhead what challenged the purty one to bring his carcass down, (or up as the case may be) and spend time amongst the folks he emulates in his speechifying!!

Sincerest apologies to my Outlaw pard and brother, Tombstone.

AND a big ol' ATTABOY to my brother, Copperhead Joe!!!

Stil no reply?

Ol' Purdy Boy has been rambling' around some. Maybe he hain't been on the confuser lately!!!

Tombstone, I've come up with some great girly drinks, We just need some where to store some ice cream. You are bringing the mixer right.

Purty Boy can even handle these.

Copperhead!! You skeerd ol' Piurdy Boy an' now he's avoidin' us!!

We'll hafta' tone it down, I reckon. Kain't have him skeert of us. He might cry.!! :o:lol::lol:

I'm gonna see Purdy this weekend so I'll just drop a little hint that his ignoring ways have been noticed. :lol:

Waimea

:FlagAm:

I just put a bug in his ear about the Crap Shoot!! He knows we're out there!!!

Hey, I got an excuse! Been tied up at the hospital. Got a granddaughter who has been in the process of making her appearance since Sunday night and it's, what, Tuesday morning! She must be a shy one...she's still hidin. I guess when the Good Lord and the doctors decide it's time, we'll get to say howdy to Kallee Mae!

OK, Tombstone, let's see if ya can beat that one! :P

Cant beat that one at all, do feel for mom though.

I have been at the Crap Shoot for more days than I might should have.

Congratulations on the pending granddaughter. Good luck to all.

Probably won't get down that far for a while now!!

I had a sample of one of the most recognized desserts at Black Gold the last few years!! Ol' Bitterroot is still a major threat to take it all!!

Shaddai, congrats to you and Perfecta. And thanks everyone. After 36 hours of labor, the doctors finally decided to do a c-section. Kallee Mae and mom are both doing fine. :) So now Fannie and I have another one to spoil! :wub:

Outstanding!!! Congratulations to the both of ya's and mom and dad!! Grandkids are great!! You can return them to their parents when they get tired, dirty, or grumpy!! They are always good for a big ol' hug too!!

Shaddai, congrats to you and Perfecta. And thanks everyone. After 36 hours of labor, the doctors finally decided to do a c-section. Kallee Mae and mom are both doing fine. :) So now Fannie and I have another one to spoil! :wub:

Pictures!! It'd didn't happen if there aren't pictures. ;):P

I've got 4 grandsons and I've got more pictures than you want to see of them. And no they don't look anything like me cuz the camera didn't break when it made the picture :blink:

Kajun

Archived