SASS Wire Forum

Dessert Wars at Black Gold!

ironmaiden

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chocolate cake shots, mud slides, apple pie.....OMG I dont drink but I may have to start if you have a dessert drinks war!

Between your chemistry set and Tombstone's margarita machine, we orta' have one heck of a party!! :o:lol:

That's Matt Hamilton in the background. Hope he makes it again.

That's Matt Hamilton in the background. Hope he makes it again.

I hope the Margarita Maker is there this year. :lol:

There was so much dang fun goin' on last year nobody missed it.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

As cold as it has been the last few days in our neck of the woods, maybe some of you brew contest competitors have something with a little more octane that you'd like to send this way for early judging. Just for medicinal purposes, of course.

I never thought I'd miss the very warm temperatures that we had at last year's Black Gold, but today I do.

Hey T.M.!! If you don't like the weather here in Tennessee, just hold yer breath!! It'll probably change before you pass out!!! :lol::lol:

I reckon most of our hosts are headed to Winter Range!! I wonder if Joe and WC are gonna' fry fish out there??

No Winter Range. Have been back in Fl. But am home now, burghhhh

Got a glimpse of some stuff Whiskey's fixing up for the olumpiks. Gonna be cool!

Got a glimpse of some stuff Whiskey's fixing up for the olumpiks. Gonna be cool!

As has been said before, I don't know how it could be any better than last year! But it always is. I don't know what goes on in his twisted mind, and I doubt that I want to know! :huh: But I'm sure glad it IS goin on in there, cause the kewl ideas keep spillin out come olympiks time! :D

Going through all those kewl ides, will get some lucky soul a new Dillon 650. That alt to be worth the effort. Just remember you have to play to win, don't have to win just play along. We promise to laugh with you not at you.

Fans, we got fans this year. Y'all best tie ya hat on, cause we will have air a movin, and not just hot air. Corse there will be a lot of "Hot Air" around.

Joe, I'm a workin on roundin up some raffle/drawing/door prizes. No where near as kewl as a Dillon 650, but still think our shootin friends will enjoy 'em. :)

And as far as that "Hot Air" you mentioned, I've got this feelin that a lot of it is a result of a fine selection of "Cold Drinks" that always seems to be in abundant supply in that there Ponderosa Pine holler! ^_^

"Going through all those kewl ides, will get some lucky soul a new Dillon 650."

New might be pushing a little, the 650 has been in my possession since January. :lol:

It'd be shore nuff new to me!!

Oh yeah, the olympiks is gonna be even better! Can't wait! There will be so much laughter. If you don't have a great time, then there's something very wrong with you!

looks like Roper has been attending the pretty boy culpepper "how to write southern" classes.

Just a few more months. Plenty of shoots between now and then.

And the gauntlet is cast down!!!

:o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty Boy is out West pestering Lady T at Winter Range. If I talk to her I will mention we are talking about PB,

Tell her to tell him that if he shows up, Buffy will give him all the Bud Light he can hold!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Talk to Buffy about Bud Light!! ;)

Tell her to tell him that if he shows up, Buffy will give him all the Bud Light he can hold!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He can have mine. :P

It's like drinking carbonated dishwater.

Waimea

He can have mine. :P

It's like drinking carbonated dishwater.

Waimea

Thar a reezon u all drink carbonated dishwater?

You'll need to talk to Buffy!! :rolleyes: Don't be standing or have anything in your mouth when he explains it!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived