SASS Wire Forum

Sawyer's Shooting School

Guest sawyer#34250

Guest sawyer#34250

Once again the famous Sawyer's Shooting School will be open at EOT. Who will be graduate number 1000? It should happen at EOT and the winner will get a nice prize in addition to the normal certificates. Will be at the Comfort Inn in Moriarity and you can find me at the range also. Come on to EOT, the 25th Anniversary is going to be a blast!!

Blackey, Sawyer's shooting school is worth every penny that you pay for it! Stump and I graduated from it last year at EOT. You get the certificate and the cheat card when you complete the class. :D

Thanks Sawyer!

It is my understanding that refresher classes are one half price. The course covers all the basic fundamentals. Class instructions are clear and concise.

Thanks Sawyer! Hope to see you soon!

Ozark Outlaw

An AMAZIN' COURSE! Looked over the shoulder of a pard that had signed up for the correspondence course version, and the part about puttin' yer revolvulator into the holster with the barrel pointing DOWN cut SECONDS off my stage times!

Anyone wantin' a complete set of second-hand testiclemonials please contact me!

SWJ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sawyer#34250

Blackey Cole and J. Mark Flint--I appreciate your interest in my school and if you promise to tell everybody about it after EOT then I will let you take it for free since it is the 25th Anniversary of EOT.

Skeet Shooter--Since Angel Shooter is my girl friend and the youngest RO in SASS, she can take it free too! Can't wait to see everybody.

You got a deal from this cowboy. I will be ROing so I will work that in to my schedule. I hope it is ok that I shoot gunfighter?

Guest sawyer#34250

Blackey Cole--When I come through your stage, you will know me. I will bring my school with me. I might even loan you a brace of Colt Walkers with my special loads, so you will really know what it is like to shoot Gunfighter :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

After reading all of the testimonials and prize giveaways, etc. I still didn't see anything about the price and time, etc. of the school. :) I have just started shooting after "watching" for a year or so (had to save money for some guns!!!) and I need the help to learn more. After shooting only 3 matches, I seem to be getting worse instead of better! Yes, I understand that new guns and borrowed equipment that one has never shot before can contribute to some mistakes, but I now have my guns and can learn to use them like I should. So, anyway, can you tell me how much and when, etc??? :D

• 1 month later...
Guest sawyer#34250

grumpy--Since you are new to the game--catch up to me at EOT and we will make arrangements to get it done quickly. I will do it for free because you have only shot three matches. I am staying at the Comfort Inn. I will be at both the Life Member and Regulator receptions.

You got another waddie that would like to learn how to improve his game... started this game a year ago this coming May :-) and have always been a middle of the road shooter. So maybe you can help this old cowboy, too!

-cb-

:huh: Hey, Sawyer--When are you teachin'? I'll be a waddie, but would like to take your course, too. Have been shooting about 15 months and still can use a lot of help. :FlagAm:

I can almost garentee that Sawyer will also be at the Saloonatics Wire reception and I would also like to extend and invite to him to come to the Waddie party also.

I graduated last year at EOT and DEFINATLY need a refresher course :FlagAm:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sawyer#34250

Will also be teaching at the "Saloonatics Reunion" . Did I mention that the 1,000th Graduate will win a gun. I think I will bring a jug of "Sawmill Water" so the new graduates will leave with a proper mental attitude :rolleyes:

Sawyer,

I'm not sure what your teachin' but I'm sure I don't know it. I'll look for you at the Waddie party. Never to late to learn better saloonin' I guess.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sawyer#34250

Graduate #1000 will win a gun. Really win a gun! New in box ready to shoot in Pocket Pistol Side Matches. Good Luck. See you at EOT!!!

:wub: Hey, Sawyer--When are you teachin'?  I'll be a waddie, but would like to take your course, too.  Have been shooting about 15 months and still can use a lot of help.  :rolleyes:

411541[/snapback]

Sent this in March. Still wondering where, what cost, and when? I really need all the help I can get!!! B)

Sawyer found out that I will be easy to find at EOT this year. I will be the big guy running the conventionioneer's stage. So stop by.

Guest sawyer#34250

Pie Crust--Sorry, I must have overlooked your post. Unlike some shooting schools, I only teach the things that you REALLY need to know. Not a lot of wasted time with jabber about holsters, clothes, calibers, distance from your belly button to the joint in your fourth toe, just the essentials. I promise you if you follow my advice and the three main teaching points of my class that you will improve!! In the Cowboy Way and Spirit of the Game, if you are not happy with the course, I will give you your money back. Take the course, it will be quick, and you will learn, AND AND AND YOU MIGHT WIN THE GUN!!!!

Allie, the "receptions" are get togethers held in the evenings AFTER the shoting is over.

There is usually food (read snacks),and libations(bring your own) PLENTY.

At the wire party you finally get to put faces with the names on this here wire.

The waddie party,aka reception is for the waddies. There is also a lifers reception,and many other get togethers. Check your schedule in the shooters book.

I can say from experience (6 years worth) you will HAVE FUN!

Pie Crust .... don't you remember last Winter when I took the On Line version of the Sawyer School? I am sure I told you about it and how reasonable the price was. I sure would not have finished as I high as I did @ WR this year without that critical training. I think I'll catch the refresher course before I start EoT. Sawyer is runnng a special.

Silvermane .... who bunks with Pie Crust

:wub: Why, Silvermane, you make me feel like a ninny. How could I possibly have forgotten you raving about Sawyer's Shooting School?---I remember the price was right and I should have recalled what you passed on to me. Since you plan on taking the refresher course at EOT, I'll just tag along for that, too. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived