SASS Wire Forum

World class shooter could use your prayers.

Korupt Karl

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark; If you didn't already know it, you do now....we love you as a cowboy, a person and as a friend. It is my hope that the prayers and support will give you strength in this battle ahead of you. Know that we all will be with you every step of the way.

I look forward to seeing you in August. Stay safe my friend and may God be at your side throughout the coming days, months and years.

Love ya man....KK

Prayers sent buddy!!!

All we can send!!!!

Furball and co.

Wow...

After reading this thread, my first thought was, "are you sure you've got the right guy?" Trust me; there is little that is more rewarding than being well thought of, by people that I hold in such high regard.

Bless you all your good thoughts and concern; I had not though to make this public. Still, prayers and caution are in order; as my doctor says, while it does affect me, with prayer, a bit of luck, and good doctors, I may outlast this thing.

You all have put a huge smile on my face this, and so many other days, and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You have truly stormed the gates of heaven, and it will not soon be forgotten.

Humbly and sincerely,

A most fortunate man -

Frederick Jackson Turner

To FJT, both Gini and I are holding you in our heart and prayers along with all the folk's lives you have touched. Pulling together we will get you through this! As a newly found friend and a great mentor to me for this outrageously fun sport, you have the rare talent of making one feel he has had the best day of his life even when his guns break down or he just can't seem to find the front sites of his guns and coming in last place. You make every match fun and I always leave the range with a smile on my face! Here's to ya bro, hang in there, you will beat this like a red headed step child! Sincerely, Will Lynchem.

Archived