SASS Wire Forum

World class shooter could use your prayers.

Korupt Karl

Many of you know him as the guitar man....others because he has whooped you shootin. Bottom line he is a good friend to many. Frederick Jackson Turner has been diagnosed with a form of cancer which has attached to his brain. He and I both agree in the power of prayer and that's what I'm asking for.

He said he has good days when he can shoot and bad days when he can't. I won't go into details other than to say he could use your support. FJT is one of the folks I always look forward to seeing....doesn't matter when or where....he's just a good guy and we need to help get him better.

Thanks all.

KK

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing KK.

One of my biggest moments in shooting GOA for the past few years is knowing that I get to be on FJT's posse.

He is a classic person. Decent is all respects of life. My traveling pard, Slater, always says..... "I hope we get to shoot with that guy from California again'.

Prayers up for ya, FJT. God Bless.

..........Widder

Most certainly....a friend for years. God's healing and blessings be with you FJT.

Thanks for post KK

LORD, please as the Great Physician, please chase this cancer from FJT, make him whole again please LORD. LORD may your will be done in his life, and be drawn closer to you because of this. I ask this in the name of Jesus, amen and amen

Prayers up for a complete healing and for comfort for Mr Turner.

Cayenne Kay and I have had the honor and pleasure of knowing FJT for several years. One truly class act and ambassador for our sport. Your have our sincere prayers for successful treatment and complete recovery. I'm looking forward to hearing you call my name again from across the parking lot at GOA someday soon. Keep up the fight. A whole lot of cowboys have your back.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

We are praying for you FJT!

Mustang & Calamity

Wow! Sorry to hear this, he doesn’t say a thing. Not looking for sympathy for sure. Shot with him this past Sat and Sun. He said he has good days when he can shoot and bad days when he can't. Well let me tell you he was having some great days. Against some of the fastest shooters here in CA. he smoked them all on Sunday by 10 sec. and as funny as heck to boot, had the posse in stiches (if you have shot with or been around him you know what I mean).

He is ONE CLASS ACT, get better FJT.

R.J. and Molly McRuger

LORD, please as the Great Physician, please chase this cancer from FJT, make him whole again please LORD. LORD may your will be done in his life, and be drawn closer to you because of this. I ask this in the name of Jesus, amen and amen

+1, CC's prayers are so appropriate.

Archived