SASS Wire Forum

NEW JEDI GUNFIGHTERS

Korupt Karl

I know that Wider has to assign their numbers, but I thought I would get this out before the ink is too dry. At the Florida State shoot, THE SIEGE, there were two Jedi Pins awarded.

1. Major Mishap

2. Chicken Scratch

Both individuals meet the requirements and came highly recommended. Deadly Sharpshooter did the presentations with all of the Jedi GFer's in attendance, standing on stage. Both were taken by surprise and both were elated to receive the prestigious award. Congrats go out to the newest two members of JEDI GUNFIGHTERS.

KK

Thanks for Posting this info Karl. And mega congratulations to Major Mishap and Chicken Scratch.

I 'finally' found my JEDI listing late last night (actually about 1:00 am this morning) as I has misplaced it in all my paperwork.

Major Mishap is JEDI GF # 217

Chicken Scratch is JEDI GF # 218

I will be contacting Deadhead today to get the Website updated with their names and numbers.

Again, CONGRATS to 2 new JEDI GFer's.

"You can dream about being a JEDI, but it takes more than a dream to build a force".

..........Widder

Well-deserved recognition for two good guys. Both show incredible energy and are real ambassadors for the sport and for shooting GF style. Moreover, they are memorable (and irascible) characters.

Welcome to the ranks!!

Well deserved!!

Jedi s # 217 and # 218 welcome to the group.Jedi Gunfighters forever.Very proud for you both.

Congratulations. I'd love to join the ranks if I can ever get a clean match. Heck, these days I'd love to get a clean stage, but at least by the time I'm through making smoke no one can even see the stage. I do wish there were some Jedi's out here so that I could receiving training. Most times, I am the only gunfighter at the match, much less my posse. But I did recently bring in four new cowboy shooters so maybe I can convince one of them to shoot gunfighter with me.

Congratulations. I'd love to join the ranks if I can ever get a clean match. Heck, these days I'd love to get a clean stage, but at least by the time I'm through making smoke no one can even see the stage. I do wish there were some Jedi's out here so that I could receiving training. Most times, I am the only gunfighter at the match, much less my posse. But I did recently bring in four new cowboy shooters so maybe I can convince one of them to shoot gunfighter with me.

You need to venture down south and you'll get schooled by a few, I always do.

Howdy & Welcome Major Mishap (#217) & Chicken Scratch (#218) !!

Pleased to have you join the Jedi Gunfighter Posse. Hope to meet & shoot with y'all one day.

Hasta Luego, Keystone

I am very blessed down here in south east Texas.I get to shoot with lots of good Gunfighter.At one match will only had 18 shooters and 9 were gunfighters.A world champ,a LA state champ and the Texas state champ.

Rippin

From Jedi webpage

Must have SASS Range Officer status (ROI or ROII)

Must have shot Gunfighter at least ONE year, preferably the most recent year.

General Criteria - at least one of the following, PLUS being an all-around good member of SASS/CAS:

have won a match shooting Gunfighter (min 5 stages)

have shot a clean match shooting Gunfighter (min 5 stages)

be an Ambassador, either by deed and/or attitude. Generally understands the rules in what is acceptable as a Gunfighter.

ANY intangible that makes a shooter 'A Cut Above' as a Gunfighter.

Cope (who is not a Jedi......yet)

Congrats to new Jedi's, welcome to our group. And, Karl did a great job at the Seige in Florida doing presentation and including all Jedi's present to help him make presentation, very well done ... again, great job Karl, Jedi Gufighter of the year.

..crosscut

Thanks Crosscut for the kind words. It was great having all of the Jedi's on the stage and it was nice to have Deadly Sharpshooter there to give background on both Major Mishap and Chicken Scratch. Both were very deserving and a compliment to the ranks.

KK

Archived