SASS Wire Forum

Georgia: New TSSDs Initial Plan of Action

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

I received the note below just this morning from our two newest TSSDs regarding their initial tactical plan of action in support of the TEAM SASS national strategy.

I am posting it as I was impressed by how solid it is and the fact that they just assumed the position within the past week!

Perhaps you can use this to spark ideas that will apply to your state and situation.

As per their request, I'm having SASS HQs email me an excel spreadsheet with the information they have requested.

I salute Tony Crowe and Dungannon Gunner.

CD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Dan,
I spoke with Tony last night. We plan on getting together in person over the next two weeks for lunch and 'pondering' some action items and goals for our Team Georgia.
I tend to summarize most of my communications, so at any time you wish more detail please just let me know. I feel honored to work you and Tony. Thanks for inviting me!!!
  • Tony is putting together a note that we will distribute to all the Georgia Clubs
  • We agreed to start with a list of all the current authorized SASS clubs in Georgia, their Presidents and contacts information. Phone numbers, E-mails and USPS addresses would be great
  • TGs. Also a list of TGs for Georgia.
  • We plan on coming up with a short introduction statement and delivering this at the clubs we normally shoot. For those not on our regular trap line we will contact them by other means
Excel worksheet (non-protected) would be great, but if I can just get a list then I can create our known worksheet. Can you help with this? Maybe from SASS HQ.
Regards,
Jim Stickley ,, AKA Dungannon Gunner
SASS 88695

Excellent....if youse two guys need anything that I can help you with let me know via email or in person at the matches.

Kajun

Archived