SASS Wire Forum

WTB WILD BUNCH HOLSTER AND MAG POUCHES

Hoss

Our club is going to start holding Wild Bunch Matches. Not 100% sold on WB, but as I have the guns, might as well try it out!

Looking for a bargain on a holster and/or mag pouches. Don't need belt.

JM Leather online has some great rigs. I checked and they are nice. Check 'em out.

My cowboy rig is JM leather, and you are right, it is top notch. I'm hoping to find a bargain used rig. If I find I really like WB I'll probably invest in a custom rig.

Hoss...got a Mernickle new rig delivered as this health business hit me....four pouches...belt and holster...Never used...Never gonna be by me....PM me ole Hoss..Jim

Hoss,

What are you looking to spend? I have holster & mag pouches 1 US set with flaps & 1 set without that I would be willing to part with.

Charlie

Hoss...got a Mernickle new rig delivered as this health business hit me....four pouches...belt and holster...Never used...Never gonna be by me....PM me ole Hoss..Jim

PM sent

Hoss,

What are you looking to spend? I have holster & mag pouches 1 US set with flaps & 1 set without that I would be willing to part with.

Charlie

PM sent

Sorry for any inconvenience my post to Hoss may have caused...been in bed for the last week and cannot even remember the color...let alone dig thru my stuff to find it....Thanks for your understanding. ..Jim

JIm No Horse, if Hoss don't want the WB rig, and you feel up to it please pm me about your rig.Prayers still up for you pard.

Archived