SASS Wire Forum

Amazing how life gets in the way.

Key Hay

Well it's been almost a year since the Wife and I started out on our cross country move. Finding a place to live, Jobs, and getting established in a new area is a lot of work. Although we took some time off during the transition, the amount of effort involved with setting everything up cut into my cowboy shooting. I'm lucky enough to find a place where we are close to town but can still have a shooting pit in the back yard. But when your reloading setup is still coming out of boxes it makes using the new pit hard.

Hoping 2016 will be the year I get back into the game. Watching all the post of fellow shooters heading to Winter Range and wish I could be there too. Maybe 2017. To all my SASS friends heading to Ben Avery this year I wish you safe travels and I'll be there with you in spirit!

You're not alone...

I shot three times last year. Just three.

2016 is looking even worse for me. Already...

KEY,

welcome to The South. Hope to see you at the NC State again (and I hope to see ME also).

..........Widder

Oh I'll be there for sure!!!

I didn't shoot one CAS match in 2015 with moving, new job, new enterprise, etc. I DO have 21 years of great memories tho'.

Fillmore

:FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I was only able to get to four SASS shoots in 2015. And one was called because of a downpour.

Dang, I thought "retirement" meant free time. But I guess not. :rolleyes:

Now I'm laid up due to a ruptured bicep. So I won't even get to practice until maybe April(?).

Just whining,

Mustang Gregg

You ain't whining. Yer just expressing displeasure at not being able to play cowboy and have copious amounts of fun. I fully understand.

Get well soon and shoot straight and frequently.

Archived