SASS Wire Forum

are you one?

I have not bought a new firearm in some time. Just bought two in the last few weeks. Did not have a AR in 308 so my wife made me get one.

I am hoping and thinking this is just all hype from BHO but who knows.

With background checks at an all time high, just wondering if I am the only one out there a little paranoid and let my emotions and wife dictate a new firearm? She made me do it - you all should know ...

I never felt the need for an AR. However, in the last few months.... I purchased a striped lower and built one from scratch. Not that I really need one, but just be cause if I ever did...

I have not bought any firearms at all since last year. ^_^

Guess I'm going to have to remedy that.[/quote

I need to learn from your self control😃

Regards,

Ringer

I have a few guns, primarily hunting arms that I haven't shot in 20 years! I'd like to sell them at my local gun show. Colorado law already specifies that ALL gun sales, private or at a gun show MUST have the buyer go through a background check, both NICS and CBI (to check for domestic violence prohibitions within the state). I do NOT sell guns as a business. Under Obama's new executive action, does that mean I have to have an FFL? And how does one get an FFL without a storefront, when one's place of residence is not zoned for a storefront? And what happens when I die or my estate has to sell whatever guns I own? All questions that the "executive action" leave unclear! Does Colorado law, which is restrictive, override Federal laws, if the guns are NOT sold in interstate commerce? :unsure::unsure::unsure::angry::angry::angry:

Jus be sure your widow don't sell your guns for what you told her you paid for them!! :o

Archived