SASS Wire Forum

RO 1 Course at Paradise Pass this weekend Jan. 9

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

I'd like to invite all to attend the SASS RO 1 Course at Paradise Pass that I will be instructing this weekend. If you haven't taken one yet, haven't taken one in a few years or don't think you need to take one here is your opportunity to get caught up on the current SASS rules. We will be using the RO 1 power point which is interactive and provokes excellent learning and discussion. Even if you never intend to run a timer EVERYONE should know the rules, it makes for happier smarter shooters which equal more fun. Cost is $10 for first timers and $5 for refreshers. The lovely Aunt B will be cooking us up some homemade goodness for lunch (thanks Aunt B!). As a added bonus CC Top will be giving 2 highly coveted Paradise Pass poker chips to every person in attendance. Bring a notepad and pen for taking notes. Also please print off the current RO 1 course at http://www.sassnet.com/Shooters-Handbook-001A.phpso you can follow along. Another good way to do it is to download it to your tablet or smartphone if you want to save the paper. Class starts at 9 am. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Hey Deuce and CC...

Thank you for making this possible..lookin' forward to it.. Myself, JD, Candi D. Spencer and JC Smoke are hoping to make it.

See ya Sat....

Spoon

and thank YOU - Aunt B........yummmmm

To all you Hoosiers:

Don't miss this course unless ya got a dang good excuse.....

Deuce presented this for us at Rockford last year and it's well worth attending.

The Power Point is great and Deuce does an excellent job of covering the rules.

Enjoy,

hOOt

Archived