SASS Wire Forum

WTS Tony Lama Boots *sold pending funds*

Dorado

I really don't want to sell these but I can't wear them anymore. Following an accident I can no longer put these on and I'm looking to buy some lace up boots. These were worn for about 3 months before I broke my ankle. They are almost new.

For Sale. One pair Tony Lama Peanut Brittle Smooth Ostrich Exotic Western Brown Boots. CT 873 is the model number if you'd like to look them up.

Size 9 1/2ee

IMG_1899_zpsit6xvety.jpg

IMG_1900_zpsrbe8hj3f.jpg

I am asking $175 or best offer. These sell for $350 new. Buyer pays shipping.

BTT for $150

China or US made?

Better, Made in El Paso, TEXAS

oh that they were 11s!! Tony Llama = great boots and ostrich is top notch!!! soft yet strong!!!

oh that they were 11s!! Tony Llama = great boots and ostrich is top notch!!! soft yet strong!!!

Iffin you'll buy them I'll tell you whatever you want. :P

BTT

BTT

Anyone jump on them for $125?

I will entertain offers

If you want to sell them for $100 shipped, I will buy them from you. I can send you a USPS money order or if you you have a PayPal account we can use that too, up to you. I am in Florida, and you don't have to send them fast, but I would like a tracking number what ever method you decide. Don't want to insult you with the price but that is the most I can afford at the moment, and am in SE Florida, 33073, so you can check shipping costs. Send me an email address and I will send you my address in a reply if you need more information to estimate shipping.

Nimble Fingers

If you want to sell them for $100 shipped, I will buy them from you. I can send you a USPS money order or if you you have a PayPal account we can use that too, up to you. I am in Florida, and you don't have to send them fast, but I would like a tracking number what ever method you decide. Don't want to insult you with the price but that is the most I can afford at the moment, and am in SE Florida, 33073, so you can check shipping costs. Send me an email address and I will send you my address in a reply if you need more information to estimate shipping.

Nimble Fingers

Nimble Fingers that'll be just fine. Since you asked first. I'll be able to afford the boots I need with that.

PM Sent

I will tell you what, Albilene Al, made you a better offer, and I have no issues stepping aside in this case. If he still wants them, please sell to him, otherwise I will follow thru with my offer to you. I want you to get as much for them as you can, its the Cowboy Way, and I see no reason to not allow that to happen for your benefit as he made you a better offer. Got your email, but let's let Al decide, and if he declines then I will email you my address and you can send me an invoice for me to pay thru PayPal.

Nimbles.

I'll contact him as well then. You have first call though.

Dorado

Shipping cost is about $13 flat rate, sell them to him and I will send you $7.00 out of my pocket, just so...he was first and I don't want to see you lose money over the deal. Send me a PM with your address and I will put a money order in the mail today for the $7.

How's that for a deal, God has been very good to me and I really didn't need the boots, just bought a brown pair.

Abilene

Dorado

Shipping cost is about $13 flat rate, sell them to him and I will send you $7.00 out of my pocket, just so...he was first and I don't want to see you lose money over the deal. Send me a PM with your address and I will put a money order in the mail today for the $7.

How's that for a deal, God has been very good to me and I really didn't need the boots, just bought a brown pair.

Abilene

I'm not losing money over the deal and I'm not taking your money if I didn't earn it or sell something to you. Thanks for the offer though. If you don't want or need the boots I'll sell them to Nimble. Your call.

Dorado

The boots were worth way more than you were asking, but having said that, they are worth what someone is willing to pay.

I just wanted to help a fellow cowboy not lose any addition money.

Maybe Nimble can use the boots...God bless you and have a nice day.

Abilene

Ok, just checked back as I had not heard either way, and not to be out done by my fellow cowpoke Al, send me an invoice for 107.00 and between the two of us, that should cover your shipping, as I said I don't need them right away and these will be dress boots, not "shooting" boots for me. I guess Al didn't want them more to offer you the shipping. No worries glad everyone will be happy.

Nimbles

Alright this is getting a bit muddled. So for the sake of clarity how about this. One person pays for their own boots.

So between the two of you who wants them?

This reminds me of a comedy sketch I saw a while back. "Here let me get that for you", "No, no, no let me help you", "Perish the thought, Allow me"...and so on and so forth. lol :lol:

Seems I am the one that muddled things. I really was just trying to help and the train got off the tracks, maybe I have learned a lesson and will keep my two cents in my pocket. Just wanted to see a good product go at a fair price. I actually just bought a new pair of brown boots about three months ago, don't believe I have even worn them. :mellow:

I am out of this...

Have a nice day...all.

Abilene

I didn't mean to chase you off. I just wanted things to be clear is all. Honestly I thought it was exceptionally nice of you to offer to pay shipping on something you weren't getting.

Nimbles I guess they're yours. Contact me with your shipping info and I'll get you my paypal.

Archived