SASS Wire Forum

Whose still waiting on the CC

LostVaquero

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't gotten the paper one yat but I really enjoyed the digital edition. SASS you folks have done a great job.

Finally got mine yesterday. Now if the post office can deliver a package that was shipped Christmas Eve from California. Apparently they don't know where Arkansas is because it made it to Texas and went back to California.

Got mine today. Very nice.

Found out that when I updated my address online six months ago, the new address never made it into the system. Called the office today, and Angela got the address correction in the system, and is sending me out a copy of the Chronicle...since I'll likely never see to one that was mailed to my old address.

No hard copy yet, down on my part of the left coast.

Found out that when I updated my address online six months ago, the new address never made it into the system. Called the office today, and Angela got the address correction in the system, and is sending me out a copy of the Chronicle...since I'll likely never see to one that was mailed to my old address.

You might see the one going to the old address. Mail going to old addresses usually get forwarded to your new address.

Finally reached the frozen north!!! Seems to be worth the wait, nice upgrade from old newspaper we got before. GW

Got mine today.

I received mine in lower so cal yesterday. Kinda beat up, but it looks beautiful.

Archived