SASS Wire Forum

Whose still waiting on the CC

LostVaquero

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is December 30th, yes... and you have still not received the JANUARY Chronicle...

Some details:

The Cowboy Chronicle was printed in Canada and was delivered via a truck to the post office in Plattsburgh, NY on December 23rd for preparation/mailing. Its been in the USPS system trying to get to you since that date.

As long as your membership was current as of 12/1, you WILL be receiving it.... a little patience, please folks.

Misty

Thanks Misty!

If I joined a little after 12/1, will I still get a January issue (albeit later on?)

Didn't get mine yet, either (Central California).

RR

Still waiting on this end!

We got one here in Az, I am not sure why. I originally opted for the digital version and my wife for the paper version. Our address is in Wa state with SASS and we live in Az in the winter. Anything from SASS, my son has to send it after it arrives in Wa. Somehow SASS managed to find us with the quarterly print version a couple of days ago straight to Az.

It is a very slick read. I particularly like the articles by Larsen and Capt Baylor. Just looked at the photos of the shoots, did not read the articles. Seemed like way to much emphasis on costumes instead of shooting, but that is one mans opinion. Reading who won what, months after the match is not much of interest as all was avail on line.

If they are looking for subjects for articles in the future, how about articles on the following subjects quarterly. Types (not brands) of pistols used in SASS and the advantages of each and the categories they can be used in. Same for rifles. Same for shotguns. Then easy to make gun carts for beginners. Then the various kinds of holsters and shotgun belts again with the advantages of each. Well that would be more than a years worth of topics. Maybe reloading for CAS/SASS for begineers could be done. One of each of these quarterly would make the publication a lot more useful for the newer shooters and as a recruiting handout, which is what I used to use the old printed version for until Tex's editorials started berating shooters that followed the rules but not like he wanted them to.

I got mine today. Kansas. I have not yet read it but a quick perusal has determined it looks good!

Got mine today southeast Texas coast.

Got mine today in California… RR

Dang Jess, not even the coal I sent ya for Christmas? :D:D

Kajun

Yes indeed, I did Kajun. And I appreciate it. You saved me the cost of a Christmas present for Slick McCade and I sent it on to him. :lol:

Archived