SASS Wire Forum

Whose still waiting on the CC

LostVaquero

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't got mine either... and I'm only in one of fly over states... but then... I haven't been home either. :ph34r::ph34r::P

I'd like to see the new magazine too. However it is still December and magazines go out to different places at different times. As much as I am looking forward to seeing it I'm not going to get to excited until the first of January. Then I'll give the office a polite call and check on the status. Heck I have a tech article in there and am anxious to see how the photography came out in the new magazine format.

I'd like to see the new magazine too. However it is still December and magazines go out to different places at different times. As much as I am looking forward to seeing it I'm not going to get to excited until the first of January. Then I'll give the office a polite call and check on the status. Heck I have a tech article in there and am anxious to see how the photography came out in the new magazine format.

Which one this time? I love those articles of yours.

hasn't made it to S Texas yet. :(

Let's see, we have had a major Holiday last week end. In some places in the country, there has been major storms. Snow hip deep to a giraffe in some cases. Tornadoes and flooding in some places. I'm looking forward to seeing it and am just glad that it's coming!

It was not a light undertaking for the Wild Bunch and the SASS office. After having printed catalogs for my company, I know...

The CC will show up!

I talked to SASS in Edgewood yesterday regarding another issue and mentioned that I haven't received my copy yet. They asked that we give it another week or so, before we become concerned.

Not to the Texas gulf coast yet.

McLeansville got theirs. Beautiful layout.

Haven't gotten one either, but that would be because my renewal was due in November and I think the company CFO (AKA the wife) forgot to pay it.

Got mine today in southern Missouri. I guess the boat finally made it across the new inland sea...

Great looking publication! It's worth the wait.

Nope, nothing here in S. Central Tennessee. Course, it coulda come since I've been the hospital......

Getting tired of seeing all the posts and in many cases spoilers. Thought to start something new for those of us still in the dark.

So as of December 30th still awaiting.

Who else?

It is December 30th, yes... and you have still not received the JANUARY Chronicle...

Some details:

The Cowboy Chronicle was printed in Canada and was delivered via a truck to the post office in Plattsburgh, NY on December 23rd for preparation/mailing. Its been in the USPS system trying to get to you since that date.

As long as your membership was current as of 12/1, you WILL be receiving it.... a little patience, please folks.

Misty

Ain't hit SoCal yet,neither.

Beartrap,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I reckon our West coast members will likely be the last to receive the printed copy... its coming all the way from Plattsburgh, New York!

Sorry darlin'.

Misty

Beartrap,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I reckon our West coast members will likely be the last to receive the printed copy... its coming all the way from Plattsburgh, New York!

Sorry darlin'.

Misty

Perhaps next quarter, to make it fair, we could have everyone post the date they received the chronicle and you guys can mail out to those that received it last first. I'm sure that wouldn't be a logistical nightmare, nor take up huge amounts of resources and manpower.

Signed: an extremely whiny, never satisfied, cowboy with an undeserved sense of entitlement.

Getting tired of seeing all the posts and in many cases spoilers. Thought to start something new for those of us still in the dark.

So as of December 30th still awaiting.

Who else?

Cowpokes are wondering why the JANUARY issue hasn't arrived in DECEMBER?

Nana nanna na na...Got mine yesterday!

Archived