SASS Wire Forum

Phantom Needs Prayers, Well Wishes

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Hi Folks,

I just heard that Phantom and his wife were in a serious automobile accident. I was told "Phantom has a 'hangman's fracture' of the C2 vertibra in his neck. But, it appears he will survive without being paralyzed."

Best wishes for a full and swift recovery!

Sincerely,

Allie Mo

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers up for Phantom for a complete healing.

Prayers for complete healing for Phantom and his wife...God bless them and look after them....Jim

We are rooting for ya buddy, all ways knew ya couldn't be hung proper and all. Prayers for both you and that wonderful woman that's strong enough to put up with you.

12 and Pat

Well, this isn't good news.

I've talked with Phantom on the Wire, email and phone. AND, it was a real pleasure for me when I got to meet him at the Hell Fire match in 2013. He and I have always 'jawboned' in good spirits back and forth.

PHANTOM, ifn you get to a puter and read this, just know that I'll pray for you and the Mrs. for a speedy recovery and truly hope you get well soon.

Allie: Thanks for posting this info.

..........Widder

Just got off the phone with Pedernales Drifter who is running the gun store for the Christmas/New Year's break. Saturday morning Phantom was driving and the details are sketchy, but the truck rolled.

Cherie and he were injured, but Phantom got the worst of it. They were both checked out and Cherie was able to drive them both home (almost 5 hrs) on Sunday.

So far no surgery seems to be required, however, ribs and neck fracture may need weeks of recovery.

If you're in Texas, I know that nothing makes a man recovery go faster than a couple of big days at the store while you're laying around. ;)

Happy New Year! Phantom lives! :D

I just saw a picture of his truck & how Anybody survived is incredible.

Get Well Fast Pard........ Prayers are on their way!

He is home and resting and is in good spirits, he is a lucky man....Someone was def watching over them both....

Fan Tum!! Get well soon!!

Archived