SASS Wire Forum

XL Tall shirts......

Hashknife Cowboy

Duluth Trading Company sells long sleeve button shirts as well as henleys. Good Quality and if you are patient you can get then on sale.

Duluth has a heavier two pocket Henley that I like-they are not cheap, the normal ones have no elastic bands on the wrist common to other long sleeved henleys, so the sleeves tend to creep down onto my palms a bit. Good selection of solid colors. Last time I was in the local western wear store Wrangler had a decent selection or solid colored shirts, you could check online. Wrangler Riggs has a good selection of long sleeved henleys in solid colors, they also run a bit small, I order them 1 size larger.

Duluth has a heavier two pocket Henley that I like-they are not cheap, the normal ones have no elastic bands on the wrist common to other long sleeved henleys, so the sleeves tend to creep down onto my palms a bit. Good selection of solid colors. Last time I was in the local western wear store Wrangler had a decent selection or solid colored shirts, you could check online. Wrangler Riggs has a good selection of long sleeved henleys in solid colors, they also run a bit small, I order them 1 size larger.

True they are not cheap but they do have longer tails than most shirts. The tall sizes are long enough that normal sized folks could use them as night shirts. Their shirts are made very well and I am happy with the ones I have.

I also love the J Hornady Dry shirts. Wouldn't think about going to a summer shoot without one.

Hi David,

Hubby also wears an XLT (38" sleeve when we can get it - in a dress shirt). One thing I would do if the sleeves were too short is move the cuff button all the way over next to the edge, giving maximum width. That way when he moved his arms the sleeves could ride up without binding on his arms.

Regards,

Allie

Call Keith or Linda at Work-N-Ranch 402-782-6980. www.worknranch.com worknranch@yahoo.com

Fingers(show Me MO smoke) McGee

Call Keith or Linda at Work-N-Ranch 402-782-6980. www.worknranch.com worknranch@yahoo.com

Fingers(show Me MO smoke) McGee

This.

Good people who stand behind their products.

(I'm 6' 5 1/2" and they have shirts that fit me.)

Archived