SASS Wire Forum

Just got my Cowboy Chronicle Quartly today

John Barleycorn, SASS #76982

it is often up to the post office when they decide to deliver mags and such.... just got mine monday...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not gotten mine yet.

Messed up the results from EOT!!!

Somebody special, a multi-time World Champion and a whole category got left out!!

Five months to get it right!

Like they say on ESPN'

"C'MON MAN!!!" <_<

Otherwise, GOOD JOB!!! Congrats to Iron Maiden and the other Ladies' Duelists

Messed up the results from EOT!!!

Somebody special, a multi-time World Champion and a whole category got left out!!

Five months to get it right!

Like they say on ESPN'

"C'MON MAN!!!" <_<

Otherwise, GOOD JOB!!! Congrats to Iron Maiden and the other Ladies' Duelists

One would think that they would make sure they had the EOT results, of all things, correct.

Some things never change.

I'm a lifer and so are both my sons and we all got ours. I think those still waiting will get theirs soon, it's just the vagaries of the postal service.

Back when we used to get the old Chronicle, my kids would get theirs several days before I got mine, all delivered to the same address. Theirs would be pristine and mine always looked like it had been read 100 times. I figured the postman just liked me best!

I sorta stopped logging in to the SASS site, since the chronicle reverted to being on-line. I do not care for on-line "magazines".

What? Have they started mailing them out again? Do I need to sign up, or is it done automatically? I have not seen anything here, yet, so was

just wondering.

I sorta stopped logging in to the SASS site, since the chronicle reverted to being on-line. I do not care for on-line "magazines".

What? Have they started mailing them out again? Do I need to sign up, or is it done automatically? I have not seen anything here, yet, so was

just wondering.

If SASS has your current address, you should get it automatically.

Great Scotts!

Only a few years back cowpokes complained that they received the January issue in February.

Ain't even January yet!

Will there be an online version posted of this quarterly magazine? And will there be an online-only CC in the months between the QCC?

Yes, the Digital version will also be available for the months when there is a Printed version. At least that's what is says in my notes from the Open Forum at the SASS Convention.

Archived