SASS Wire Forum

Just got my Cowboy Chronicle Quartly today

John Barleycorn, SASS #76982

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicely done! Full color glossy magazine. Far better as a quarterly than the monthly newspaper. Thank you!

Larsen, nice article. Thank you, too

Duc McC

Mine came today as well. Outstanding!!

I'll finish it as soon as I can get it away from my wife!

Now, each one of us needs to recruit a new SASS member this coming year so we can continue to get the new Chronicle.

Just talked to Stone Creek Drifter, he already is getting a big head. I have first dibs on his autograph!!! Very nice SASS!!!

Yeeee Haaaaaa!!!! Our own Stoney on the first cover. Way to go. Just got it in the mail today with two oher late delivered Christmas gifts.

Yep! Lookin' pretty good there on the front cover Stoney! :lol:

​The new Cowboy Chronicle looks fantastic! I am thrilled with the results. Great job Misty!

Can we assume that the monthly digital versions will now be compiled into the quarterly print version?

Just got mine Nice cover photo of Stone Creek Drifter , Excellent job to all at SASS I,m very pleased with the way the Chronicle turned out .

Woodfox :D

Probably won't get mine for a couple weeks. The folks at the PO like to read thru it and will send it to me after they spill syrup and coffee on it.

If they like it that much invite them to your next shoot 😃

It's very nicely done and I think this is the way it should be, quarterly is often enough. Enjoyed the firing pin article, would like to see MORE articles on gun mods, timing and the like. If anybody's unhappy with this Chronicle, don't know what it would take to please...

Its far better then reading it online.

But I liked the old style much better !

Ours came yesterday. It's a very nice, magazine-like professional presentation. I was pretty impressed. I've only had time to flit through it so far but I think we have a winner! Sure will be nice to have these to pass along to the prospective new shooters again!

All I know is I hope I get mine before I head to Florida on the 1st. Otherwise I'm gonna have to sneak over and grab Chuckaroo's when he ain't looking and take it with me. He can get it back from me at the Siege!

Very smart move by SASS to bring this back. Members love going from front to back eventually wearing out the pages. Buying stuff and then finally giving it to someone they think would be interested in CAS.... GOOD DECISION

Archived