SASS Wire Forum

Merry Christmas All ,ESP. Real Black Powder Shooters

Mad Dog McGee

To all who shoot Real Black Powder ! Have a very ,very

Smoke, Flames ,& Boom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas !

Mad Dog McGee ;)

What other kind of black powder is there?

I just came in from shooting 6 stages of gunfighter with my new 51 Navy Confederate 44 Sheriff's models. Since I was just goofing around, I loaded them with Grafs Reenactor. It's about the size of cracked corn. The guns went BOOM every time and the balls flattened out on the steel.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

I may try SMR Sat with the Rugers. Miss Lorrie's under the weather so might not make it.

Have a very smoky Christmas and a booming new Year ...

And may the targets shake and quiver at the impact of our lead...

And may the fireman not come and hose you down...

Jabez Cowboy

Boomstick Jay is sending my newly reworked '75s back!! Hope they get here in time to shoot 'em next Saturday!! I got's some nice fresh .45 Colt ammo, just brimmin' full of FFg, a waiting' ta' be touched off!!

It's been since July, waitin' on this shoulder to heal up!! I'm bout to 'splode myself!!

Merry Christmas to you too!! At least I think you said that--couldn't see through the blackpowder smoke!!

As fellow Soot Lords who shoot the Holy Black Powder; Ms. Mary Matilda & I wish ya'll a great New Year!!!!

We have higher IQs than, ugh, smokeless shooters because we have to memorize the targets after the first shot is fired!!!! Swiss, Olde Eyensford, Schuetzen, etc. and no substitutes, It's not like a shooting match unless my hands and finger nails turn black. Gee, I even use Bullseye for NRA bullseye matches. :-)

Boomstick Jay is sending my newly reworked '75s back!! Hope they get here in time to shoot 'em next Saturday!! I got's some nice fresh .45 Colt ammo, just brimmin' full of FFg, a waiting' ta' be touched off!!

It's been since July, waitin' on this shoulder to heal up!! I'm bout to 'splode myself!!

Glad to hear you are able to make smoke again.

Lucky

We have higher IQs than, ugh, smokeless shooters because we have to memorize the targets after the first shot is fired!!!! Swiss, Olde Eyensford, Schuetzen, etc. and no substitutes, It's not like a shooting match unless my hands and finger nails turn black. Gee, I even use Bullseye for NRA bullseye matches. :-)

Sure Missed seeing Ya up here in Canada The Past couple of years ...

Make Smoke

Jabez Cowboy

And a belated Merry Smokey Christmas to all soot burners and wannabees.

Weather around Lake Missouri hasn't been too conducive to making smoke and fire with most of the bridges to the ranges under water right now. As soon as this stuff lets up, I plan on burning some powder.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke)McGee

Like some of my Folks in Denmark ...

Stay Dry ...

J Bar when are You coming ta Shoot with us ???

Jabez Cowboy

I'm an introvert who hates to drive or fly. Why don't you come here? We will show you a grand time!!

Now if you contact my wife, she will put pressure on me for a road trip and you might get your wish.

J Bar ;

What's your Wife's Contact Info ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Got to get's you up here a Shooting...

You could arrive here on Aug.18th. We could go 7.5 miles to My Home Club for our Fall shoot Aug. 19-21, then

See a Couple of World Heritage Sites and Visit ... Then head over to the Big Island (Vancouver Island B.C.)

Shoot "Headquarters" by Victoria, see some of the Island on our way To the Canadian Nationals (sept. 1-5) by

Courtney just up Island ...

19 days, and TEN of them Shooting Three different Shoots...

And I think on your way back east from the Island you could take-in a 2 day shoot in Mission B.C. the next

week-end...

Jabez Cowboy

J Bar ,,, send me your Photo and I'll have it Posted at the Post office...

Oh you ,,,, didn't mean that kind of Wanted ...

I be a coming ta shoot Fire & Ice and Winter Range this Year ...

Jabez Cowboy

Archived