SASS Wire Forum

Obama and his last year - could be BAD for law-abiding firearm owners

Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L

With a divided Republican Party a Clinton win could be in the offing. Obviously her indiscretions as Secretary of State are not going anywhere so she'll be the candidate, IMHO.

What Republican party?

Very few real Republicans left in Washington, I fear.

Obama has nothing to loose and everything to gain by throwing antigun laws and executive actions around to see what sticks to the wall. I think the plan is to flood Congress with bills and the executive action mill cranking stuff out overtime to take any heat off Hillary in the coming months as she can just then say "The President/ Congress is doing all that legally can be done." and thus sidestep any backlash.

I highly urge all gun owners to make sure they vote in primaries like their gun rights depend on it first and foremost in the matter of issues facing them. Without the power to curb government, nothing will stop the long term encroachment on our liberties. I fear we will soon be told what to drink and what size we can drink, what we can eat or not eat, etc. Sadly, the fact that history does repeat itself, and those who do not know-study history are damned to be the ones who are crushed by history. Hitler, Stalin, King George, etc...

Archived