SASS Wire Forum

Do any of you use or heard of popmoney.com?

Red Cent

Curious.

Much like Paypal NOT gun friendly:

https://www.popmoney.com/legal.html

14.Prohibited Payments.

The following types of payments are prohibited through the Service, and we have the right but not the obligation to monitor for, block, cancel and/or reverse such payments:
(a)
Payments to or from persons or entities located in prohibited territories (including any territory outside of the United States); and
( B)
Payments that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; and
©
Payments that violate the Acceptable Use terms in section 15 below; and
(d)
Payments related to: (1) tobacco products, (2) prescription drugs and devices; (3) narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety; (4) drug paraphernalia; (5) ammunition, firearms, or firearm parts or related accessories; (6) weapons or knives regulated under applicable law; (7) goods or services that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity; (8) goods or services that are sexually oriented; (9) goods or services that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime; (10) goods or services that defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; (11) goods or services that include any language or images that are bigoted, hateful, racially offensive, vulgar, obscene, indecent or discourteous; (12) goods or services that advertise or sell to, or solicit others; or (13) goods or services that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction; and

Thanks Tyrel. Well, an ethical dilemma I suppose. As I understand it, the service is free. Somewhat cheaper than PayPal. My holsters and belts won't apply but it does pick at my conscience.

I have looked at the first two or three pages and it is about the same information needed for Paypal. I was wondering if anyone was using the service and would give it a thumbs up or thumbs down.

No I have not but I will remedy that this instant.

Archived