FS Marlin 1888

Stumble Leena

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/Jennifer35071/library/NEEMER?sort=3&page=2

$1600.00 Firm

This is a Marlin Model 1888

38-40

24 " Octagon Barrel

Serial number: 20005

As you can see by the pictures, it's not pristine, but looks to have all orginal screws. Since getting it, no one in my household has cleaned it, taken it apart or polished the wood.

If interested, I will take a cashiers check, money order or personal check with a 5 day clearing. I will also give you 7 days from date of shipping to look it over, if you change your mind, Ship it back to me, insured and I will refund all monies except orginal shipping and insurance.

Price includes shipping, insurance and hard case. Only to CONUS.

If you live in Alaska or HI please add $50.00 (I'll send a refund for any shipping under the added $50.)

First "I'll take it" on this thread gets it.

PM me with your name, phone number and shipping address or enclose with $$.

Thanks,

Stumble Leena

That's what they look like to us, but since they were there when we got the rifle, couldn't tell ya for sure what made them, when it was done or why they would have done it.

Stumble Leena

i will trade you a coffee can filled with gently used, once fired primers, a bucket of split .38 cases, and a baggie of quality assured, once fired 12 gauge wads for the rifle and piedra never has to know. I will even drive all the way to whitewater to meet you to make the swap.

I can only credit my generosity on the Christmas season.

Merry Christmas to you both!

Archived