SASS Wire Forum

Santa's list

Barkeep Casey

Pretty sure Dixie is getting me a new reloading press. My tired old Lee turret press needs an upgrade. Pretty sure its a Hornady LNL AP. I can't wait till next week!!

BD

The Big Guy is bringing me a custom-fitted, Boss of the Plains hat from D bar J hat company. I talked to Santa at the SASS convention in the vendors area.

A new to me,pair of short stroked rugers.Santa will be a little late with his delivery of them.

MEC 9000 16 gauge reloader with AutoMate.

...to get full recovered from diverticuli perferating & appendix rupture surgery to be able to go shoot regularly at Wartrace...

I really want him to get rid of Alberta's New leader and rid out Our new Primeminister ... little "t"

That would make Canada a far Better Place ...

Merry Christmas

Jabez Cowboy

Well, I got mine today. I told the wife that I was thinking that maybe it was time to start thinking about getting an. Before I could finish my soft sell sales pitch, she stopped me and said, "Call the store and make sure they still have it. Tell me how much and we'll stop at the credit union and get the money" and "I want to learn how to shoot it, too." As we left the store, she said, "Merry Christmas, happy anniversary, and happy birthday." :)

Well, I got mine today. I told the wife that I was thinking that maybe it was time to start thinking about getting an. Before I could finish my soft sell sales pitch, she stopped me and said, "Call the store and make sure they still have it. Tell me how much and we'll stop at the credit union and get the money" and "I want to learn how to shoot it, too." As we left the store, she said, "Merry Christmas, happy anniversary, and happy birthday." :)

What was it?

Toys?

Only thing on my "list" is to have the children and their families home for Christmas. Not going to happen this year. :(

Buckshot

My tired old Lee turret also croaked. Santa brought me (I peeked) a Dillon 550! Ye Haw!!!!! Hope it will let me drop black powder.

dal

Archived