SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to Panhandle Cowboys

Hollifer A. Dollar

For the last 5 years, Panhandle Cowboys has sponsored a big Christmas event to raise money for the Marine Corps Toys For Tots campaign. This year they got some TV exposure. I wanted to post this link here & say thank you to the Panhandle Cowboys for all they do!

http://www.weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/panhandle-cowboys-donates-thousands-toys-tots-62949.shtml#.VnAkRr-TyB0

Holler

Holler, Thanks for the shout out!!

We, the Panhandle Cowboys, have a charity raffle each year and donate the proceeds to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign. Like a fine wine, we get better each year.. raised and donated $4,000 this year. But our success is TOTALLY dependent upon donors...cowboys/cowgirls and businesses. Thank you to all that donated this year, and pards, don't be surprised if I approach you at a 2016 match/event and request your support (i.e., thanks CSA Bullets-Ambush at Cavern Cove). No is an acceptable (but regretted) answer, but heck, we're cowboys, and as the say, "It's all for the kids." We also throw a pretty good party. So, if you are in the Florida Panhandle next year, plan on joining!

Dal

Miss Iva and I where able to attend the Christmas party/shoot for the Toys for Tots last year and it was a GREAT experience. We had a lot of fun and helped raise money for the Marines Toys for Tots. My hats off to the Panhandle Cowboys for doing such a good job with this!

Cheatin'

Archived