SASS Wire Forum

2016 KANSAS BLACK POWDER CHAMPIONSHIP **UPDATES**

Major Art Tillery

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my entry form sent in on the stage yesterday. Fantastic group of folks and the banquet is always top notch food

Three days of ice and snow has me looking at where to shoot this coming year. I have printed off the sign up forms for Siege at Clarks Station and Bayou Blast. I think they both will survive the cut.

Buff Bill

Great news! Be good to have ya.

If'n we can get Fingers and the little Evil Twin there, we can have a good time!!!!!!

Then you throw in Kitty and Wombat and things could get out of whack.

Perhaps we could have an all-Frontiersman posse?

We did that at PossumTrot at the last one. All black powder except Buck D Law, 9(IIRC)Frontiersmen. Lots of concern about how slow our posse would be. We were back at the bar drinking beer nd listening to the smokeless posse's finishing. One of my career highpoints, I actually beat Split Rail on one stage. ( He throughly kicked my butt on the other 9)

Good memories so my app is in the mail.

Titus, I haven't had a shot of "gasoline" since my last visit to CaC.

We did that at PossumTrot at the last one. All black powder except Buck D Law, 9(IIRC)Frontiersmen. Lots of concern about how slow our posse would be. We were back at the bar drinking beer nd listening to the smokeless posse's finishing. One of my career highpoints, I actually beat Split Rail on one stage. ( He throughly kicked my butt on the other 9)

Good memories so my app is in the mail.

Titus, I haven't had a shot of "gasoline" since my last visit to CaC.

Well Noz, I've got this shoot as tentative on my schedule. I'll just hafta mix a batch of that "hi octane concoction" if I make it there! :lol:

My application is in the mail and under "Posse with?" I put "Frontiersman Posse"

"Gasoline" heard tale of it from Flint Hills Dawg... Never tried it, but sure sounds good! If someone brings it, ya mind saving a glass back for ole Major?

"It'll put a tiger in yer tank"

https://www.flickr.com/photos/brizzlebornandbred/14311272053/

It looks like i need to round up some balls for this and stuff some smoke in shot shells.

Find us a couple hundred pounds of soft lead.

I don't know. The Missouri boys and I don't play well together. I'm sure they've enjoyed me not being around this last year.

Deacon Stone

Not true! Hope you will be there.

I don't know. The Missouri boys and I don't play well together. I'm sure they've enjoyed me not being around this last year.

Deacon Stone

Alwqys enjoy the family Stone.

Alwqys enjoy the family Stone.

Dittos here. I've missed you all this past year.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Archived