SASS Wire Forum

Homeopathic Treatment for Gunshot Wounds

Subdeacon Joe

I cut my leg real bad once with a razor knife, so am I now immune to getting stabbed?

MAN! I'M HAMMER PROOF, KNIFE PROOF, STEERING WHEEL PROOF, SHARP FURNITURE CORNERS PROOF, BROKEN GLASS PROOF, NAIL PUNCTURE PROOF, ETC., ETC. ETC, I MUST BE INDESTRUCTIBLE AND DID NOT KNOW IT!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PARDS FOR ERRADUCIDATING ME!

I DID NOT KNOW!

WHAT A RELIEF!

"Shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build up an immunity to larger caliber bullets."

Yeah sure, I'll get right on it. I know it works with rattlesnakes and black widow spiders...that's fer sure.

Let's see, left leg or right leg?

:-/ :-€

I would recommend a C200 dilution (10-400) for this treatment.

12321494_495980810583872_690202739677862

The part of this that scares me is someone out there will actually believe it...... They saw it on the internet so it has to be true, right?

It doesn't work with dado blades on table saws.

It does work. The summer that I was 12, I busted a couple of drinking glasses, two windows in our house, Dad's truck rear window and a sliding glass door (in that order). Some enforcement by my Dad applied to my backside and I have not broken any glass in nearly forty years.

It does work. The summer that I was 12, I busted a couple of drinking glasses, two windows in our house, Dad's truck rear window and a sliding glass door (in that order). Some enforcement by my Dad applied to my backside and I have not broken any glass in nearly forty years.

It takes many events like this to actually have an immunity. One vent will only produce a tolerance.

I believe this was posted right after the Harry Morgan passes post. It came from the internut, must be true. There is a mile long bridge where I live that is for sale, M.O. only. :lol:

MAN! I'M HAMMER PROOF, KNIFE PROOF, STEERING WHEEL PROOF, SHARP FURNITURE CORNERS PROOF, BROKEN GLASS PROOF, NAIL PUNCTURE PROOF, ETC., ETC. ETC, I MUST BE INDESTRUCTIBLE AND DID NOT KNOW IT!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU PARDS FOR ERRADUCIDATING ME!

I DID NOT KNOW!

WHAT A RELIEF!

Yeah, but now that there are no more phone booths, where are you going to change clothes, Clark? :D

A.E.Housman said it all, about Mithridates of Pontus:

There was a king reigned in the East:

There, when kings will sit to feast,

They get their fill before they think

With poisoned meat and poisoned drink.

He gathered all that springs to birth

From the many-venomed earth;

First a little, thence to more,

He sampled all her killing store;

And easy, smiling, seasoned sound,

Sate the king when healths went round.

They put arsenic in his meat

And stared aghast to watch him eat;

They poured strychnine in his cup

And shook to see him drink it up:

They shook, they stared as white’s their shirt:

Them it was their poison hurt.

—I tell the tale that I heard told.

Mithridates, he died old.

I got shot w/ a pellet gun as a child, years later I barely felt the 22 that went into my leg.....I think im ready for 25 auto then maybe a 9mm fallowed by a 38spl......eventually I'll be hardened enough to take on cannon fire!! (like superman, you get shot point blank in the eye and the bullet drops to the ground as you just blink) You built up a tollerance to getting shot, but not to lead poisoning!! :D

Must be the reason 22's are hard to find, everybody is "immunizing" themselves :)

No. I think the Feds require a medical Doctor from the Middle East area to provide the indoculation.

Archived