SASS Wire Forum

its no wonder you can't teach boys to be nice to girls when girls are mean

Trigger Mike

my oldest daughter had a sleep over for her birthday and had 5 friends over. to save noise we put them all in the cabin behind the house and since my wife can't tolerate noise these days we got a friend who is 28 (younger than us) to stay with them. my wife went to bed and passed out. my sons wanted to go scare them but I told them that you should be nice to ladies so they were to leave them alone and not torment them. one of the girls likes my older son, kept trying to put mistletoe over his he'd when she got here. he is 10. so is she. too young for such things. she asked my wife if he was going to scare them and when my wife said no she was disappointed. SO about 11 when i m getting ready to go to bed i hear them at the front door. i open it and the 6 girls and the chaperon come in and my son fell asleep on the couch watching Walker Texas Ranger and they proceeded to put nail polish all over his face and arms and stick cotton balls to him and put tooth paste in his hair. then left and sent me audible text messages daring him to come to the other side of the pond and do something . so much for me teaching him to be nice. so the chaperone let us in the window and we scared them then came back later and he put shaving cream on his sister and the one that likes him and her sister who had tackled him earlier trying to keep him there. i told the girls if you want a boys attention, be nice to him not mean. it fell on deaf ears. its no wonder men are the way we are, girls think they have to be mean to get a boys attention

You are so right TM.

I've had girls and even 2 wives be mean to me. Go figure..... :lol:

The only girl that has been nice to me was my previous boss and she was happy for me when I retired this year..... ;)

..........Widder

Any kid can be mischievous, regardless of gender.

In "the old days" when kids could walk home from elementary school, I had two boys that followed me and threw rocks at me.

So don't go blaming only girls. :angry:

Maybe 'splains a lot!!! :ph34r::o:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe 'splains a lot!!! :ph34r::o:lol::lol::lol:

Wondered what happened.

its no wonder you can't teach boys to be nice to girls when girls are mean

In my opinion, there is no justification for responding in kind. I don't believe in "turn the other cheek" and I don't suggest the boys be push overs for bad behavior but generalizing that "all women are evil and should be treated badly" from such an event is just not right.

In my opinion, there is no justification for responding in kind. I don't believe in "turn the other cheek" and I don't suggest the boys be push overs for bad behavior but generalizing that "all women are evil and should be treated badly" from such an event is just not right.

file39.jpg

Archived