SASS Wire Forum

Southern Sunrise

Bama Red

The view this morning off our front porch. They're calling for a high in the mid-70's this afternoon here in S. Central Tennessee.

image_zpsrbzcplrj.jpeg

I've already been outside working and told my wife that the temps outside seem to be as warm as any early morning summer temps.

Of course, I live in E.TN (Maryville)

Great weather.

..........Widder

I've already been outside working and told my wife that the temps outside seem to be as warm as any early morning summer temps.

Of course, I live in E.TN (Maryville)

Great weather.

..........Widder

It got cool here in Sonoma County, CA. Some frost. I turned on the heater this morning because it was 50oF inside. That's a bit on the chilly side for in the house.

It's supposed to be 71 here today. The warmest winter in a long time. There is talk we're going to really get slammed come the end of the month and January so we'd better enjoy it while we have it.

The view this morning off our front porch. They're calling for a high in the mid-70's this afternoon here in S. Central Tennessee.

image_zpsrbzcplrj.jpeg

Beautiful picture, Bama.

Not so fast, Bama. Just read that we are about to DEFEAT climate change and make the world a better place.

The top conference attendees, to the Paris meeting, have found a way to reduce our carbon emisions to

near zero in the next few decades. So just because it is warm now, things are gonna change......

And no more breaking wind, as seen in the Duluth clothing ads. Well, breaking wind anyhow.

Archived