SASS Wire Forum

Blackwater 53393

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Allie, for bringing this old thread back around!! I'm once again celebrating the health of my lover and of those I hold dear. She's STILL in total remission and now happily retired. We made our trip out west, (sorry we couldn't stop to see all of you) and now we're planning a run through the northeast, (mainly New England) for the spring.

So once again, I offer the greetings of the holidays to all of you!! I sincerely hope that once again you all receive my wishes in the spirit that they are offered. For all of you, in the faith of your choosing, and to your family and friends, these two words are offered from me and mine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

​Allie!!! Let's make this a seasonal tradition!!! I'd be proud to have you BTT this every year about this time!!

I can think of few reasons as good to celebrate, and i agree!

BTT for the rest of ya's to read!

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!!

T'was the night before Christmas,

I recall singing the following in high school as part of our show ensemble my junior and senior years. Some very fond memories, sadly made melancholy, but ones I cherish:

I will be away in GA for Christmas. so I want to wish all you Boys and Girls a very Happy Christmas and God Bless you all.

Cheers , Hoss C.

Safe travels, Hoss!!

Hey Badger!! You'd better not get caught baiting them reindeer!!!

Merry Christmas to you, Blackwater and a big shot of Jameson. Just for the warmth, you know.

J. Mark!! You're a sick puppy!! Just for you Happy Chanukah!!!

Is venison Kosher??? :unsure::lol::lol:

Deer meat could be kosher if it were slaughtered in the correct ritual manner-Deer, elk and bison both meet all of the requirements of having split hooves and chewing their cud.

If we could genetically engineer a pig that had 4 stomachs and chewed it's cud we could have kosher bacon-scientists need to get to work!

and last but not least I miss Bama Red and all my SASS friends that have passed.

To the memory of Bama Red, Greeen River, Longshot Logan, and others too numerous to mention!! They were our friends!!

Another reason to relish the Holidays!!! Exchanging our best wishes with those who really mean it!!!

ONE LAST TIME for the season!!!

To the memory of Bama Red, Greeen River, Longshot Logan, and others too numerous to mention!! They were our friends!!

Another reason to relish the Holidays!!! Exchanging our best wishes with those who really mean it!!!

Indeed