SASS Wire Forum

The only movie Steven Seagal dies in?

Executive Decision a 1996 movie featuring along with himself is: Kurt Russel, Halle Berry, John Leguizamo....Its playing on the movie channels lately and as far as I can remember Its the only movie were Steven Seagal is KIA (as the hatch on the stealth jet disintegrates he gets sucks out to his doom) Quite a epic scene actually!! Anyway if you know of any other movie were he gets killed in let me know(and I mean killed as in stays dead) LOL :)

He's dead on arrival in all of 'em.

True, he is a sad, fat, old man who runs like a girl......But from what I've heard he is the only American that is allowed to own and teach at dojo's in Japan. So he at one time was a bad ass!......Himself, Chuck Norris, jean Claud Van dam....These guys were the bad asses of there time!....Now look at them all: van dam is coked out his head, seagal got fat and outta shape! and I think norris is still doing the total gym w/ that chick(christy brinkly)

Steven Seagal is the guy who, as stated by his ex-wife, Kelly Le Brock, constantly physically and sexually abused her during their marriage. Interviewed later, when this issue was broached to her in an interview, she was very visibly uncomfortable.....she was afraid of him. So, let's see raised hands now.......who gives a fat rat's tail about Steven Seagal? Anybody??

Steven Seagal is the guy who, as stated by his ex-wife, Kelly Le Brock, constantly physically and sexually abused her during their marriage. Interviewed later, when this issue was broached to her in an interview, she was very visibly uncomfortable.....she was afraid of him. So, let's see raised hands now.......who gives a fat rat's tail about Steven Seagal? Anybody??

My mom loves the guy! :) ....I think all mom's love him for some reason thou (very funny response "fat rats tail") LMAO!

When I lived and worked in Japan, I found the Japanese I came in contact with who were interested in martial arts held Seagal in high regard. I worked with a woman who was a 20-year student and instructor of Aikido, Seagal's martial-art area of specialty. She thought he was wonderful and I didn't offer anything to the contrary. His acting career, his reality show career and his celebrity status lasted long enough (and may not be dead yet) to make him popular with a lot of people. More power to him, I say. Except, I think he stinks for abusing his wife. Oh well.............

I always liked Segal movies. Sure most of them were the same movie over and over again, but heck the same could be said for the Duke or Jackie Chan, or any other prolific actor. His fight scenes were far and away the most realistic of the time. Maybe even of all time, but I'd have to watch the movies again to make that call, and I have better things to do. I like to make fun of his ego as much as the next guy, but I realize that it's his ego that made his fight scenes so realistic (and movies so corny, which is another plus in my book).

I always liked Segal movies. Sure most of them were the same movie over and over again, but heck the same could be said for the Duke or Jackie Chan, or any other prolific actor. His fight scenes were far and away the most realistic of the time. Maybe even of all time, but I'd have to watch the movies again to make that call, and I have better things to do. I like to make fun of his ego as much as the next guy, but I realize that it's his ego that made his fight scenes so realistic (and movies so corny, which is another plus in my book).

Your right! The guy is pretty cool and has achieved more than most of us, sure some of his acting is corny and that ego yikes!....But heck what did you do today?(star in a major motion picture as the ass kicking good guy?) He did!

I worked for Kelly Lebrocks uncle back around '91 when she was still married to Seagals. They bought 810 acres up north of Willits California, and her uncle was a general contractor tat was fixing the place up. Seagal and Kelly came up to visit to see how things were going with the place. Seagals hand shake was cold and clammy and very dry in his conversation, he gave me the creepies .

Kelly on the other hand is not as beautiful as on TV or movies but she still is very attractive. She also has a good heart and personality. While there it got around lunch time and me being the only non family member or entourage (his not hers) I was going to leave. Kelly stopped me and told me to stay for lunch, so I did (ya who could resist Kelly) long story short, she was in the kitchen helping to prepare the meal. she also made sure I had plenty to eat and drink. Any way I think Kelly is a good person, you can keep Seagal Thats my story and I am sticking to it

Your right! The guy is pretty cool and has achieved more than most of us, sure some of his acting is corny and that ego yikes!....But heck what did you do today?(star in a major motion picture as the ass kicking good guy?) He did!

Well. I did not beat my wife.

Not sure he could say that.

Achievement is relative. I have served with men who have achieved more in months than he ever could in his showbiz life. Being a Hollywood star just doesn't impress me much.

Executive Decision a 1996 movie featuring along with himself is: Kurt Russel, Halle Berry, John Leguizamo....Its playing on the movie channels lately and as far as I can remember Its the only movie were Steven Seagal is KIA (as the hatch on the stealth jet disintegrates he gets sucks out to his doom) Quite a epic scene actually!! Anyway if you know of any other movie were he gets killed in let me know(and I mean killed as in stays dead) LOL :)

That's the only one he dies in

I love martial arts films. Even cheesy ones (assuming there is another kind). Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Jet Li, you name it. As a Kenpo stylist, Jeff Speakman's are among my favorites. I also like action films. But I refuse to watch one of Seagal's.

The reason I have never watched one of Seagal's movies is because in 1991 or so, after a magazine article about him that was, by and large not negative, but questioned a couple of things about his bio (ties to the CIA are not exactly provable on a resume), Seagal attacked the journalist as a "5'2", fat little male impersonator." The editor of the magazine (GQ, to be exact) responded pointing out, among other things, that while Seagal was "finding himself" in Japan, the author (5'9" and not overweight) was earning a Bronze Star leading a rifle company in Vietnam. Upon reading that simple portion (there was plenty more to indicate Seagal is a real toolbag), I decided I had no real need to ever watch one of his movies.

Archived