SASS Wire Forum

(snicker)

Subdeacon Joe

And them .9mm might be skinny, but they have a fast muzzle pressure. :)

Don'tcha know! :P

Just wait , now there is gonna be a run of .22mm rounds at Wally World, to say nothing of the .9mm! And just try to buy a pipe cutting hacksaw blade at the Depot!

Two forms of ID, background check, and 10 day waiting period.

Yeahbut, they tolt youse guys 20 minutes before any of the other news people did.

I would think that if I were a professional news reporter, that I might want to take a

course on firearms so I could talk intelligently about these matters.

I liked what one LEO said about gun control, He said "Thirty million guns out there,

gun controll? That horse is already out of the barn. We need to direct our attention

to the shooters." NOW THAT MAKES SENSE TO ME.

I heard one of the LEO's or spokesman for the LEO's, that AUTOMATIC gunfire was heard! This was actually during the attack. (On Fox News) Must have been a really fast shooter! :wacko:

I heard that "automatic gunfire" remark on Fox and thought at the time that now they think the guns are shooting all by themselves. I gotta wonder if those automatic guns converted to Islam before they started shooting people. That could lead to the conclusion that they were radicalized!! Damn, now I really am terrified!

The talking heads are so eager to get their faces in front of the camera that accuracy and truth are no longer important.

Archived