SASS Wire Forum

FS Cimarron 1878 (TNN) Coach Gun

Sagerider

For sale is my new, unfired 1978 (TNN) hammered SXS by Cimarron. Since receiving the gun, I have removed the "horns" from the hammers, disassembled the receiver and smoothed noticeable spurs from the action, replaced the lever spring and reshaped the profile of the stock. The original stock shape included a very large bulge at the wrist and grip which I have reduced to reflect a more traditional 1900's grip. The stock and forearm were both stripped and refinished using Tru-Oil. I have tested the function of the gun with snap caps but the gun has never been fired. This is a heavy gun with strong trigger and hammer springs. Photobucket and I are still not cooperating and I will need your email for pictures. The price is $600 by bank check. Buyer will pay for shipping and insurance to your FFL or FOF in AZ. Thanks for looking. Sagerider

I am very interested in that shotgun. Please send some photos to me greenacres@fastmail.fm

I am actively looking for a few more SxS hammer shotguns, 12 ga, 16 ga, 20 ga. Especially 20 gauge.

Archived